A Little Bit of Crazy Doesn't Hurt. Right?

Bri's POV:

'Skinny jeans you are quite skinny. Seriously did I get fat or did you shrink? I'm going to go with you shrink. THEY DID SHRINK! You know what no. OKAY no. I played way to much for these jeans to shrink, they are going to fit!' I thought to myself as I tried to squeeze myself into my new jeans.  

"YES!" I shouted in victory as they finally accepted defeate.  

God I think I'm going insane, but these make my ass look fantastic. I mean for how small I am I've got dat ghetto booty.  

"You alright there?" Jack said poking his head around the corner as I was strutting in front of the mirror.  

"Yeah just marveling at how great my ass looks in these jeans." I said simply.  

"Seems legit." He said and went back to trying to fix his hair.  

British boys and their hair I swear to God.  

I rolled the bottom of the jeans twice so they are a longer capri and put on a black tank top with a purple leather jacket and purple gladiators. Its warm out today but not really if that makes sense... basically it's not raining which is impressive for this city.  

I heard my phone Buzz on the bed and went to grab it to see I have a text from Tori.  

From: Tori  

Hey you almost ready? 

To:Tori 

Yup you want to meet at your house?  

From: Tori 

Yeah Iris ans Finn are meeting us at Pike Place Finn's having a bad hair day.-_- 

To: Tori 

Twins in the shining so is his brother. Meet you there in 15.  

I finally convinced Jack to put on a beenie and we left to Tori's. I think he looks good in a beenie but you know he has to be stubborn. We pulled in her driveway and I walked in the house without knocking like usual.  

"Hunny I'm home! I smell cookies so.I'm going to investigate." I announced.  

"Hey sweetie!" Georgia said poking her head from around the corner.  

"Hey mom!" I said hopping on the counter and Jack came to stand next to me.  

"Cookie?" She offered holding a round chocolaty warm thing of fantasticness in front of me.  

"Well my jeans almost didn't fit this morning but it's worth it." I said accepting the cookie and Jack did as well.  

"Cookie?" Dan said poking his head around the corner.  

Georgia simply held two out and he grabbed them and ran up the stairs.  

"No thank you?" Georgia yelled after him.  

"Fank ypu!" He yelled mouth obviously full.  

She smiled to herself nd turned around to look at us.  

"Look at you two! Your SO cute!" She cooed. I smiled and pecked Jack's cheek and he blushed.  

"Its weird though because of Iris and Finn to see you with Jack because they're so... similar..." 

"I dint think we are." Jack said sarcastically. "You know, identical twins and shit." He added.  

We just laughed and Dan and Tori came downstairs. Tori looks cute she's in light high waisted skinny jeans rolled up like mine, a black crop top with white suspenders and black and white converse. Very London for Seattle's but what do you expect!?