Trying New Things

I woke up about 3:00A.M and decided I should probably call Iris considering she wasn't home still.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm so sorry. We were driving around and talking and we realized it was 1:00 A.M and everyone back at the flat was most likely asleep. Candy was passed out in the back seat so we decided to go back to Finn's flat and crash."

"You're fine. Absolutely fine. Just have a good night and get home whenever. Everyone is passed out, I don't know about everyone else but Dan is living up my bed so... Yeah."

"Haha well okay have a good night and I will be home tomorrow."

"Okay bye."

"Oh and Iris?"

"Yeah doll face?"

"Don't get pregnant."

"I won't if you won't."

"Sounds good."

*She hung up the phone.*

"What's going on?" Dan mumbled with half of his face stuck in my pillow.

"They crashed at Finn's they'll be home tomorrow."

"Oh no. I am stuck here in a bed that's way to comfortable with a girl that smells nice. A shame really" He said sarcastically 

I giggled like a 10 year old girl which I immediately regretted.

Being the stubborn person that I am I'm surprised that I actually didin't mind I was sleeping next to him. I actually felt comfortable. I'm not used to this. I actually had to ponder it for a while. All of the sudden I felt Dan grab me and pull me down to where I was laying perfectly with his arms pulling me tight before I could resist and be my stubborn self.

"Night love."

"Is this how I'm sleeping tonight?"

"Yes actually."

I left it at at that because I knew I wasn't going to win the argument . It was about two minutes and I was sound asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I heard whispering, I did't decide to open my eyes out of curiousity of what they were talking about. I heard 4 voices and I'm pretty sure they were Lauren, Bri, Phil, and Jack. I don't know who else it would be but they were wispering.

"They're so cute!"

"Do you think they slept like that all night?"

I felt Dan's arm around me and for lack of a better word I'm pretty sure we were spooning.

"They look so comfortable!"

"Did Dan get some?"

"I can guerantee not. Tori's not like that, he will have to work a little longer before that happens."

"Are they dating now?"

"Is that poster a poster of a sloth?"

"Yeah Tori's favourite animal is a sloth."

"Interesting... Why would someones favourite animal be a sloth?"

"She admires how they just truely give ZERO fucks in the world."

"That's true."

"Let's get some breakfast."

"Kk" 

"I'm making pancakes!"

"DELIAH PANCAKES!"

They left the doorway.