Extended Vacation

Read, vote, enjoy, and make sure to comment, comment, comment!

I wanna know what you guys think :)

And by the way, I really wasn't planning on making this story super super long, so when Fallon returns from Miami I'm gonna start skipping some months just FYI so you guys aren't confused.

Enjoy :)

- Keiana

Extended Vacation

Fallon Williams

"Hey cribs, welcome to my crib, lemme show you 'round a bit." August unlocked the door for me and him, even though he was holding my heavy ass suitcase.

"Wait, you had a house in Miami the whole time?" I asked August, looking around the beautifully decorated mansion. It was so open with bay windows, and neutral colors, with touches of red here and there.

He nodded. "Lemme bring ya bag upstairs."

I followed him through the house, just taking it in. This looked like the house I wanted to raise a family in, retire in, die in, and August hadn't even brought me here once the whole trip!

"Why didn't you bring me here?"

"I just had to make sure shit was straight, and I really 'on like females in my crib like dat, but you're special."

"So special you brought me here after I decided to stay? Oh that reminds me, I gotta call my dads."

I hadn't told them I was staying in Miami for a few more days, so I had to do that now before they had the national guard looking for me cause I never made it back to Texas. Knowing them, they probably think I got taken like in that movie.

August led us to his master bedroom, the bedroom he obviously slept in when he stayed here, whenever that was.

"This is where all the magic happens at, all'at nasty shit, you know. You wanna see the rest of the house?"

I laughed and nodded, grabbing my phone out of my purse and leaving my purse with my suitcase in the room.

Nadia had texted me, letting me know she had arrived at the airport in San Antonio, and she missed me already.

I miss you too boo! Make sure no breaks into my place please 😂 - Fallon, 2:43 PM

Girl you ain't even thinking about me, you're August crazy 😂🍆 - Nadia💕, 2:44 PM

What you mean break into your place? - Nadia💕, 2:44 PM

"You coming? My shift as tour guide is almost over in, 3, 2,-" August started counting before I interrupted him.

"I'm coming, I'm just texting Nadia."

"What's that wild thotarella doing?"

I laughed. Wild thotarella, where did this guy come up with these things?

"She just got to the airport."

Daniel texted me some weird stuff last night girl, like drunk early in the morning, and August saw and thought I had a nigga back at home, hold on lemme show you. - Fallon, 2:46 PM

I went to my conversation with Daniel and screenshotted the paragraphs before sharing them to Nadia.

I hadn't even replied, and my read receipts were on, so I know he was hurt as hell last night when he got no reply.