Keys To Success

Just wanted to post a short update to get things up and moving.

Read, vote, and comment, comment, comment. Love you guys 😘

- Keiana

Keys To Success

Fallon Williams

"They don't want you to eat at my restaurant, that's why you're here." He spoke into his camera with his arm around August's shoulders. DJ Khaled was like three August's put together side by side, so it was funny to see from the angle I was at.

August had been speaking about Finga Lickin for the longest, DJ Khaled's restaurant, and he woke me up with plans to go this morning.

"Yeah man, but my album This Thing Called Life just dropped, so you know I had to come celebrate with my brudda Khaled, 'cause they don't want us to, y'all gone check it out, love, out here with my nigga Khaled."

"Love! Y'all heard my dude, go cop that! This Thing Called Life, my brudda from another man."

I held August's hand tighter as he continued standing there, entertaining this big baboon, something I couldn't any longer.

I was hungry as hell, and my stomach didn't feel right, at all, even though I hadn't eaten since yesterday, so I didn't even know what the cause was.

"Aye Khaled, dis my girl I've been telling you about, Fallon. Fallon this DJ Khaled, a real good friend of mine." August held my hand out a little bit trying to showcase me.

I laughed and pinched him. "Nice to meet you."

"You as well, this guy just goes on and on about you, makes sense though, she's a keeper Aug."

"I'm already knowing big bro, and I wanted to bring her here, it's her first time."

DJ Khaled turned towards me. "You've never been here? Lemme give you guys the personal Khaled VIP treatment, follow me."

I held August's hand and followed them down the stairs, but I was stuck in my thoughts. My stomach was really tripping, did I need to shit? Throw up?

But I didn't eat anything.

"Here's the best seat in the house, you can look down at everyone while you eat, take it all in, enjoy it. I'll get your order put in right now, what you want?" He lead us to a table on the second level that was hidden away but did have a view of the whole restaurant, but no one could see us.

We sat down and grabbed two menus. I knew I wanted seafood, but I wanted steak too.

"Uhh, give us a minute, and bring a bottle of whatever's the coldest."

"Bet bet bet, I'll give you and the lady a second."

He walked away from the table, and I tried to find something on the menu that fit my mood, but my stomach was trying to tell me something too, bitch run!

"Baby order me grilled shrimp and steak, medium rare please, I'll be right back."

I grabbed my small Michael Kors purse and scurried out of the seat I was in, but August grabbed my hand before I could run to find a restroom.

"Where you going? Was' wrong?"

"I'm going to the restroom, I gotta pee."

"Oh, it's straight, make a right. You want me to come withchu?"

I shook my head. "I'm good baby."
"Alright, hurry up, I miss you already." He rolled his eyes.

"I hate you dawg." I laughed. "I'll be back."