Hansol ∙ Requested by RanimSami ∙

This imagine was requested by RanimSami

:)))

---

Note: Emily's your friend

---

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* Your phone called out multiple times as it lit up, notifying you that you received that you have incoming messages. It reads 'New message from Emily', you're surprised to see Emily urgently looking for you.

---

Emily: RANEEM! R U ONLINE?!

Emily: WHEREE ARREE YOUUU?!?

Emily: HELLLOO??

You: YASS IM HERE!

Emily: Okay, this might seem crazy, but I'm going to Korea again!

You: Lucky bitch... lol jk xD

Emily: Gurl chill, do you want to come with me?

You: What? Are you serious?? o.O

Emily: Yeah! So you coming or not?

You: HELL YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO TASTE THEIR KIMCHIS, BINGSOO AND EVERYTHING!

Emily: Is that all you care about? Food?

You: -.-

Emily: Oh and we're leaving tomorrow noon so pack now

You: Yes mom! *sends a salute emoji*

---

You were excited when your friend asked you to accompany her to Korea for vacation. She was going to go visit her family and she knew you loved Korea so why not. You got your suitcase and everything ready, you double check to see if you left anything behind.

"Sweaters, check"

"Leggings, check"

"Shoes, check"

"Hmm... What else?"

You sigh as you look around your room, you collapse on to your bed waiting for Emily to pick you up. Just when you're about to text her, you got a message from Emily.

---

Emily: I'm outside

You: Yah! What took you so long?

Emily: Hurry up, we're gonna be late!

You: Technically it's ur fault so don't get mad at me

Emily: JUST GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ALREADY! OH MY GAWD!

---

After the 14 hour flight that seemed endless you finally set foot on the foreign ground. You awe and took in the scent of the Koran air. Your friend Emily waved her hand in front of you to snap you out of your daze. You shook your head and followed her to the taxi.

You two stayed at her grandma's house. It was a small little village house in Seoul. You knew a little Korean but always choked when you got lost. The first day was filled with shopping and sight seeing and you loved every minute of it.

The next day you woke up to your friend not being home.

"Where did she go?" You asked as you look all over the house. You saw a note stuck on the fridge that seemed to be from your friend.