Mingyu ∙ Requested by leechihoonforever ∙

This imagine was requested by leechihoonforever

he's hot, am i rite?

---

You sigh as you walk around the mall with a hard-thinking face.

'What should I get for my cousin's birthday this year?'

You don't really know what your cousin would want for his birthday, so you decide to randomly enter a shop that appeals to you.

You carefully scan your surroundings near your area, until you found one shop.

Its modern yet vintage-interior seems to attract you, making you feel welcomed. 

You walked pass many items but one caught your attention.

A beanie.

Its grey at the top and fades into white towards the bottom.

That beanie looks really cozy and comfy sitting there on the shelf.

You extend your arms, reaching for the beanie. But another person's hand has already landed on it.

"Yah! I was here first" He sent a glare.

"I laid my eyes on it first!" You said back, glaring.

"I laid my hands on it first!" He snapped, still glaring.

You flick his hands, "Get your nasty ass hands off my beanie! You might've had sneezed and left some snot there" You frown, quickly grabbing the beanie and dusting it.

"How did you kn-" He was interrupted. 

A small, young boy about the age of 4 stood between the both of you, his huge innocent eyes sparkled as he looked into yours, "Um excuse me? May I have this beanie pwease?"

"She would be gladly to give this to you" He snatched the beanie out of your hands and smiled, "There you go" as he hands it to the young boy.

"Thank you so much, I love you both!" He exclaimed with joy, his cheeks glowed then quickly ran off to his mother.

You turn to look at the guy beside you, a small smile was drawn on his face as he watched the mother embracing her son into her arms.

"Sorry, he looked like he really wanted the beanie" He turns to you and bowed slightly.

'So did I...'

"It's fine, I'll just look for another one" You sigh, heading towards the exit of the shop.

You took another long walk around the mall again, but it didn't take you long enough to look for another shop. The interior didn't seem to interest you like the previous one but it had a similar beanie.

Your mood lighten up instantly, relieved that you wouldn't be late for the family dinner tonight.

Again, you extend your arms, reaching for that beanie. But the another person's hand has already landed on it.

You groaned when the both of your hands touched ever so slightly.

Turning your head to look at the person, another groan escaped your lips.

"Oh hey again, I didn't get your name though" He nervously spoke.

"Uh, it's Leanne. You?" You too, said nervously. Its your first encounter to initiate a conversation with a stranger you just met not too long ago.

"Mingyu, Kim Mingyu" He smiled widely, flashing his perfectly straight teeth.

You nod awkwardly as silence began to fall.

"I'd like to get to know you better" He winked, "Let's-" He was cut off again.

"Leanne!" Your brother called, running over to you. 

"W-Woozi hyung?!"

"Mingyu?!" 

They both exclaimed in unison.

"Do you guys know each other?" You realise the situation and asked your brother.

"Yeah, we're bandmates! What about you guys? Are you guys dating by any chance?" Mingyu asked Woozi in surprise.

"What the f**k are you talking about!? She's my sister!" Woozi cursed at him, hitting him several times.

Although he looks small and harmless, he's actually a beast. #ilysmolboi

"Wow! That's great! That means I can see your beautiful face more often" He said with excitement, but earned a few slaps from Woozi.

"Wait till I get back to our dorm to retrieve my guitar" Woozi's words made Mingyu's breath quicken. 

'tf what's so harmful about Woozi's guitar'

'Well, it seems like Woozi's gonna kill someone tonight...'

---

GUYS RECOMMEND ME SOME K DRAMAS TO WATCH. IM CURRENTLY WATCHING REPLY 1988 AND I LOVE THAT DRAMA. its probably bc thats the first kdrama ive watched.