Hoshi ∙ Requested by XIUpaoBaoZi99 ∙

This imagine was requested by XIUpaoBaoZi99

Mr Chu!

---

January 17th, 2016. 9:47am

Reflection on your life has never been something you enjoy doing, you seldomly do it, probably never.

That's because you've been through shit... rough shit. Shit that no one deserves to go through.

But today marks a very special day.

Pictures of him were put together in your head, he who changed your life for the better. Slowly, the memories of your past began to reappear.

Your childhood had been a cycle of constant abuse at the hands of your parents and your brother, both physically and mentally. You life at home was hell; a living hell. It's nothing different at school either, bullies continuously tormented you and you had no choice but to let them be.

It hurt.

But you didn't care.

It has been going on for too long.

No matter where you went, they followed.

No one could ever put a smile on your face. Its because all they've been putting on you were cuts, bruises, scars, leaving you in depression.

Until, this new guy showed up at school one day.

He started talking to you, but you kept pushing him away. You refused any interactions with him.

You stopped trusting people who tried to include themselves into your life.

Its not because you don't want to, you were just to afraid to let them in, in fear that they might use you or hurt you.

But he was different from the others.

He sat with you during lunch because he didn't want you to feel lonely.

He talked to you because he wanted to know more about you.

He walked you home because he wanted you to feel safe.

He joked around with you because he wanted to hear your laugh.

One day, you decided to ask for his name.

He said he'd only tell you if you told him yours first.

"M-My name is Maureen" You stuttered nervously, cheeks blushing in a rosy pink colour.

"My name is Soonyoung, you can call me Soon!" He smiled as his eyes did the same.

As time passed, you both graduated.

Soonyoung didn't want you suffer the pain any longer, he planned to leave this place with you.

Seoul.

The city was intimidating, but you found solace in the fact that no one knew you. They didn't know your name, your past, your story. It was refreshing to start new. You never planned on telling anyone the horror of your past because it's pointless to bring it up.

[January 17th, 2015. 10:04pm]

On the very first night you moved to Seoul.

Soonyoung wanted to bring you out on a date, in a fancy restaurant. It took him many difficult calls just to make reservations for a table of a pair of a loving couple.