Jeonghan ∙ Requested by kind-louise ∙

This imagine was requested by kind-louise

Brown haired Jeonghan! :D

---

"They're finally here!" The paparazzis exclaimed. You immediately turn off your phone and look up, and there they are, finally.

The members walked one by one on stage, forming a line behind the chairs and bowed 90 degrees. All the fans are going crazy and screaming at the top of their lungs, except for you though, you just scanned at their heavenly faces in shocked, not believing that Seventeen is standing in front of your eyes.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO! WE'RE... SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!" They hollered in unison, doing that hand move thingy, then sits down on their arranged seats.

"Oh my god! Look at S.Coups! He's so hot!" The girl behind you squealed.

"You think he's hot? I think Jeonghan is waaaay hotter" Another one said, fanning herself.

'Ugh, these fans' You rolled your eyes.

You suddenly sense a wave of jealousy washing over you and you don't even know why. You began to notice Jeonghan occasionally sneaking glances and winking at you, but there was something bugging you.

'Wait...'

'W-was that for me?'

You weren't sure if that was for you or somebody else, you kept looking to see if there was anyone behind you who responded to him. No one. Soon you realised he couldn't keep his eyes off you, plus that smile plastered on his face, he sends butterflies to your stomach. You can't help but to blush, into the colour of Woozi's hair. (xD)

And there is another thing you also noticed, DK, Hoshi and Dino were teasing and nudging him whilst looking at you, they were giggling at something and it kind of... seemed like they were making fun of you, you start to feel a little self-conscious. 

You look down at the floral dress you're wearing, it wasn't stained or anything. Or was there something on your face? You quickly got out your powder blush with a pop up mirror in it and examine your face a little, your makeup wasn't ruined. You frowned and look back up at Jeonghan, he had a worried look on his face and mouthed something.

Bold = Jeonghan

Normal font = You

---

'Wuz rong?'

'I'm sorry what?' You mouthed back, extending your neck front, as if it would help.

'Wats rong?'

 'Huh?' You tilt your head to the side, still not getting it.

'Whaaat's wrrrooong?' He mouthed slowly.

'Oooohhhh...' You nod your head, giggling that you had made him repeat his words.

You shook your head and gave him a small smile in reply.

'Oh okay' He nods and gives you a thumbs up, flashing a sincere smile before a fan ran up to him.