chapter 21

Lilly's POV
I should've just let her explain! I would've never been imprisoned here, abused, and about to be killed if I would've thought about this whole thing. Running was not the way to go.

"Ready?" A voice says behind me.

"Yep!" I say sadly.

Aldrin and I open my cell door and we sneak around and I turn to my wolf.
My wolf is small but I'm a little more powerful then what I show. It's a disorder I have.

We make it out and I run to the pack house. I open the door and Blake and Sarah are at each other's throats.

"STOP FVCKING YELLING AT ME SARAH!!!"

"STOP BEING A D*CK BLAKE!!"

"HOW AM I BEING A D*CK!!!"

"YOUR FVCKING YELLING AT ME TO CALM THE FVCK DOWN"

"THATS BECAUSE YOUR ACTING LIKE A BITCH!"

"SO NOW EVERYTHINGS MY FAULT!"

"WELL YES-"

And they start talking over each other.

Aldrin and I look at each other and back at Zoe who is watching us with sorry eyes.

"This is Aldrin, Aldrin this is Zoe, the second Beta." I introduce

"Second?" He responds

"The two fighting are the Alphas. One being my sister. She has the Alpha tone something happened and he ended up making to Alpha and Betas."

"You don't know what happened?"

"I was younger, I was 8, now I'm 10! They won't tell me. Zoe, have you tried stoping them?"

"Yes, Sarah ended up hitting me just as a reflex and she was about to say sorry but Blake blamed her and they ended up fighting again."

I just nod. We're quiet after that waiting for them to finish.

"SHET SARAH SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE LILY OS BACK AND YOU DIDNT NOTICE!"

"NEITHER DID YOU! AND WHAT DO MEAN! IVE BEEN QUITELY CRYING IN MY ROOM LOCKED WHILE YOU SAT YOUR *SS ON THE COUCH!"

"WERE BACK TO THIS AGAIN-"

"WE NEVER LEFT IT! YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE!"

"I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF A WAY TO GET LILLY BACK!"

"AND I WASNT?!"

They had a stare down until Blake used his alpha voice.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up. Sarah!"

She flinched but used her Alpha voice

"Why don't you because I didn't do anything wrong!"

Blake mumbled an apology although i knew he wanted to yell at her more.

Aldrin gave me a weird look. "Sarah is the only one who can go against the alpha." I explain.

He was about to respond but, Sarah runs to me and starts crying, "I've missed you so much!"

"Yeah! I know, you look like you've been up for a while!"

"Trust me, she has!" Blake replies

Sarah pins him to the wall! "Why don't you shut the fvcking hell up before I do something I might regret!" She says with dark red eyes in her Alpha tone.

She blows wind across the room and the the back door shatters.

It went dead silent.

"Lilly, why don't you show aldrin to your room and get out the sleeping bag!" Zoe says with warning eyes.

I grab his hand and run up to the room.

"I'm sorry!" I start.

"Are they always like that?"

"No, when I left Blake got pissy and Sarah got emotional. It's fine. They'll get over it."

He nods in responds. We're quite for a long time till we here a loud crash...

Sarah's POV

Lilly and her friend went to the guest room Blake got up bleeding. Did I care? Barely! Did he care about me?  AT ALL!! See how nice I'm being.

He pins me against the wall by my neck. Somehow, while gasping for air I reversed it harder giving him my red eyes.

As he whimpers my grip gets tighter. Zoe pulls me off as I'm still throwing death glares.

I turn my back to Blake and back to Zoe and that's when I realized she was on the floor, blood pooling out of her head.

I start to cry a little, fire comes out of my hands as I whip around into my wolf.

Blake killed her. He killed her. He killed her.

I pounce on him scratching his eye as he throws me into the corner of the wall.

The last thing I see is Ben helping Zoe up. Jake pushing Blake. A whole lot of red. And a whole lot of screaming.

My eyes slowly start closing as the world starts spinning.

Everything goes black...

A/N

HOLA PEOPLE!!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. I WAS GROUNDED AND I COULDNT USE MY TABLET, TV PHONE OR LAPTOP SO IM REALLY SORRY. IM TRYING TO UPDATE IN THE CAR RIDE TO SCHOOL (I LIVE FAR AWAY) SO YEAH...

PEACE
  ON THE STREETS
          GOODBYE
                   LITTLE STARS
~<Faith>~