Chapter 24

Sarah's POV
"Okay! We need to map out one hell of a good plan if we are going to kill Denver!" I yell being absolutely serious. I'm talking to our whole pack right now.

"We're going to kill him?!" Some exclaim.

"Lilly made wolfs honor. The only way to break it, is to have one of them dead and that one cannot die by the people within the code."

"Why can't you all die and we won't have any problems?!" Someone mutters quietly under their breath.

Blake looks at me and remains shocked. I look at our threat and frown.

"For someone with a big mouth sure isn't big enough for anything else!" I trash talk. I get close to his ear and yell, "Would it like to repeat what you said! Or would you rather spare to wood of making a headlock!" I order.

"My apologies Luna, Alpha ma'am." He immediately responds.

"What I thought you said. Glad I was right."

Blake includes, "Sorry if your Luna is a bit strict today but she's really stressed out due to family drama and recent events. But you'll still love her right!?"

Everyone yells and cheers. I blush but surprisingly I calm down.

"Tony?" I call.

"Yes Luna?"

"I want you to watch Lilly 16/7. I'll be with her for the other 8!"

"And everyone if you see anything out of the ordinary contact me and/or Alpha Blake right away."

They nod their heads and Blake dismisses the pack meeting. I let out a silent scream to get out all the anger, frustration, and stress that's unhealthily building on me. I walk out the house and go on a walk to the park. I see all the children with their dads playing catch or their moms cleaning up their cuts and scraps when they fall. I remember how I never got to live that normal life. I could never do anything right, had to do chores, and went on doing whatever the hell I wanted on the wild side.

A few tears fall and I quickly wipe them away. I look up to see a girl about my age, watching me with sorry eyes. She walks over to me and hugs me.

"umm... what are you doing?" I ask creeped out.

"You looked like you needed a hug." She states simply. "The name's Abby!" she holds out her hand for me to shake.

"Sarah!" I reply, gladly shaking her hand in return of the offer.

"Do you want to tell me when you were about to cry?"

"Its just that these kids have such bright futures and they have a beautiful childhood although I wasn't as fortunet."

"Oh, well the only thing we can do is make today better than those sad days... wanna go buy all the ice cream at that conner shop?!"

I nod excitedly but stop in my tracks. "Is it ok if I bring a friend along, this is kinda our thing as well."

Her grin gets bigger, "Now..." She whispers, "It can be our thing."

I quickly text Tony

S: Whacha doin

T:what do u want?

S:y do I always want something

T:  ...

S:where r u?

T: home

S: Come to the icecream store on the corner

T: y

S: DO U WANT SOME EXCITEMENT OR NOT!? MAN UP                                                                                                                         T: wel... excitement w u is scary af

S: don't be a :3

T: fine be there in 5

"He's coming." I smile, finally looking up from my phone. We waited for him and explained everything to him and we completely demolished that place. The best thing is, when the cops came Abby started crying and going off about girl stuff like an emotional reck and we got off the hook.

When I got to the front porch I was Blake stomping his foot in a parenting way.

"Oh crap!" I whisper to Tony and Abby.

"Hey babe?" I greet, more like ask him making sure I wouldn't get beat.

"Where were you?"

"I- was- umm..."

"We were... At Walmart!" Tony saves me.

"Doing what?" Blake pushes the subject.

"Getting hair dye." Abby answers.

"And where is it?"

"I didn't see any good ones so Ima go to the hair salon another day." I answered smoothly.

"Who is she?" He asks pointing to Abby seeming more calm.

"A new friend of mine. She helped me at the park when I was cr-... When I was... About to run into a pole."

"You were crying!?" Tony screams.

I kick him and he runs inside as a respect toward his Alpha giving us alone time. Abby was still here because she didn't know what to do.

"Is he your father?" She whispers.

"No" I whisper back.

"He acts like it"

"I know, but he's my over protective ma- babe."

"Can I talk to you, Sarah?" Blake asks.

I nod and wave to Abby good night. He gives me a concerned look and asks, " Why were you crying?"

I look away so he won't see my brown eyes (a/n anyone remember that from the beginning of the story?), "I wasn't. There's nothing wrong and I'm perfectly fine. Where's Lilly? She's got to be put to bed and I have to be with her incase of another attack of Denver again."

"She's in her room waiting for you-"

And that's when I left to go to bed. Crying all over again.