Chapter 12

Sarahs pov

I go to Zoe's room and she guessers me to come in. Slowly I walk into her once clean room making sure I don't step on any important papers. "come! Lets go outside!" she says and I follow her. We practice what we've been doing for the past week. I'm finally doing it right! I already know how to control water but we worked on it today anyway, now we need to do earth and wind. The hardest two. After training I use water element to splash Blake. He looked so mad. I heard Zoe say, "Run!" and with that I'm running away into my room. He is currently pounding on the door trying to get in. When he knocks it down he smiles. "Whats wrong? Bad move?" I shake my head and concentrate. the ground shakes making him fall and I go toward the door when I see him running at me. I quickly without even thinking use the wind element and blew him into the wall and started running again. now I was hiding behind Zoe as she laughed. "I thought we were going to go to water next?" He asked Zoe.

"We did!" she reponds.

"Then why did she cheat and use earth and wind?"

They both look at me.

"I already mastered fire, water is easy so , I have no idea how I did windand earth all I had to do was concentrate!" I quickly defend myself. Zoe looked shocked.

"What?"

"How?" she responded.

"How, what?" I responded. She looked at Blake.

"Never mind." she grumbles as she goes to the kitchen to get some food.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blakes pov

I was about to start chasing her again when I smelled something. Rouges. They were coming. Lots of them. There were three new members than normal. "WOLF FORM NOW! WERE UNDER ATTACK!" I see Sarahs worried expression as she sifts into wolf form.

"stay behind me at all time!" I tell her.

"ok"  she responds back.

We walk outside to see another white wolf with a very large black wolf beside her. I know for a fact that they are Sarah's parents. I see the want in her eyes but I growl at her to get back. Whimpering, she obeyed. There is also a small white wolf.

"who are you?"  I asked

"help me please!" she stated

"We will get you out, don't worry."

"Thank you!"

I mind link the others and tell them we need to get that little girl. I have a feeling its Sarah's sister.

One very large brown wolf tries to attack Sarah from the right but is quickly defeated. Then others came. They seem to be focused on Sarah only.

I tell Sarah, "get to the pack house!"

"No!"

"Please you're going to get hurt!"

"So what!?"

I leave it at that. I can't argue with her in battle. Her dad tackles her to the ground but quickly reverses it. Her mom mind links me,

"Give me back my daughter!"

"Are you out of your wolf mind!? Never!"

And she pounces on me. The last thing I remembered was Sarah on the ground and her dad on top of her.
Sarah's POV
"I will never go with you!" I mind linked my father

"Yes you will!"

I roll to the edge with us taking turns on who is on the floor and whence finally get there I look at him. He wimpers. He doesn't want to die. Well too bad! And I pushed my father off the edge. I see Blake on the floor.
I mind linked Ben
"Get him to the hospital wing!"

"What about you?"

"Go NOW!" And he left leaving mom, my sister, and me. I used wind and pushed her back. I used earth and made her fall. I was about to have fire to finish her when she mind links me.

"If I die I'll find a way to take your sister back!"

"No you won't" I replied.

"Don't kill me please!"

"Will you stop terrorizing?"

"No promises!"

"Give me my sister!"

"Deal"

"Get out of my sight mom!"

And with that she leaves and I quickly take my sister up to my room and give her some clothes and we both shift back. She not and elementalist but she is a white wolf and I want her to grow. She's only about 7. She has dark brown beautiful long hair with light brown eyes.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked fear fully.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your sister. That's why I rescued you. It's okay. You're okay now. I'm going to get Alpha Blake, okay? You stay here."

"Is that the wolf who said he was going to help me!"

"Yes and he's so my mate!"

"What was your hair color before?"

"Just like yours. I'll go get a picture. Stay here. And when I knock 7 times open the door because it's me. Okay?"

"Okay"

I can't believe I rescued her.

"Blake are you okay!?"

"Yes I'm fine. Your you there by yourself?" He asked in a strict tone.

"Yes, I saved my sister, my dad is dead, my mom is still alive. I let her go if she gave me my sister. It was a fair trade!" I say

"Ok let's go see her!"

"Let's go!"
$&$&$&$&&&&&&&&&&&
So guys, what do you think! A sister! Omg! I'm sorry it's short but I think everything else should stay for the next chapter. So...

Peace on the streets
Good bye little stars!