Chapter II

Three days  passed,since Alexia and Bonnie had been murdered.Bloody demons!I wish someone would vanish you!
Kelta and I were about to be sold.We would be bought by demons of the high society.They put us on prisons.Kelta was sleeping.The guardian,who had a face of a rhino was watching us.I saw the keys.I had to grab them.
"Hey you,fat guy!"
The demon roared.He was pissed off.
"How dare you,you little..."
I grabbed his sword and blinded him by putting the sword to his eyes.I grabbed the keys and got out of the prison.
"Help!She is running away!"the guardian screamed.Kelta had woken up.I left her behind.And that was my biggest mistake.

I ended up to the town.Well that town was full by houses made by woods,market.You could also see the demons of the high society circulating.You could see poor humans asking for help,the cars with the "skeleton-horses".
I stopped at a bakery.I was starving.I had to wait on line because demons were first.
When it was my turn,I faded and I woke up somewhere else.

I was on a dark cell.I was still unconscious.The first thing I saw was a tall blue-eyed black-haired man.He was handsome,actually.
"Hey!Are you all right?"
I stood up.
"Where am I?At the slave market?"
The young man smiled.
"No.You are at princess Jessalin's castle.I am Ian.Come with me"he said.
He presented me at the vampire-princess.From that time,I was her servant.Princess Jessalin seemed to like me but her behaviour was insulting.
She had brought some guests.
She was insulting me all the time.
I went to the kitchen.
"She is cruel,isn't she?"
I heard a voice.I saw a tall girl as me with brown and blond hair and golden eyes.
"I am Laksmi.One of her servants.I have lived here for years...I don't remember how many".
Laksmi was nostalgic.
A boy came from the outside door of the kitchen by carrying woods.
He was short,in our age,with black hair and eyes.We became friends for the first moment.

The door of Jessalin's bedroom knocked.
"Come in!"
It was Ian.
"Did anyone see you?"
Ian approached a little bit more.
"No.Everyone is sleeping".
"And the new girl?"
"Yes..Try to relax".
He kissed her neck.His hands were aroung her waist.
"Keep an eye on her.I don't trust her.She hides something..."
"Of course,Your Highness..."
Jessalin looked him in his eyes.
"You are loyal to me,aren't you?You will always protect me,right?"
"Of course,my princess".
Jessalin was kissing him.She bite his neck and drank his blood.