Chapter XIV

Lord Sage informed us that  my aunt knew the leaguers of princess Jessalin.
So,we went back to my old home.
Now,it was just me,Laksmi,Stefanos and Kelta.Lord Sage would stay in the Tower in order to clear up some issues.

Princess Jessalin was furious with the last news.She had gathered for once more some of her soldiers,Ian and Cressida to the Throne Room.
"Idiots!The prophecy of the Moonsong is now fulfiled!And the Lightened is ready to fight the Lord of the Darkness!"princess Jessalin yelled.
Everybody was afraid of her that moment.Everybody was shaking.
Princess Jessalin could feel their heart beat and their blood running from their veins.
"Your Highness!We managed to kill the son of the leader of Els,Johnath!"Ian said.
"I did it"Cressida said with rudeness.
Princess Jessalin stood up from her throne.
"I don't care!I care about the Lightened!She has to be killed!"
"I was about to kill her!But her boyfriend sacrifised..."Cressida said.
"Still.You could kill her!But you are all so foolish!Go now!I will find the right punishment for you!"the princess said and went right to her room.

Ian went inside after a couple of hours when Princess Jessalin had been calmed.
She was wearing her night dress.
Ian put his arms around her waist and he was kissing her neck.But Jessalin pushed him.
"Get out!"she commanded.
Ian was surprised.
He touched her cheeks with his hands.
"Why are you so angry?Why are you so cruel to everyone?Weeks ago,we spent every night making love and I don't recognise you now"he said.
Jessalin laughed.That laugh was a little bit evil and silly.
"Oh,my poor Ian.You must bear in mind that you belong to me.You are the leader of my army thanks to me.You are everything cause of me.Without me,you are nothing.You are a slave!So I can do everything that I want with you..."
She said and sat on her bed.
"I am not in love with you,honey.Everything that we have is just a passion,a thirst...Anyway!Get away!"she demanded.
Ian didn't say anything.In fact,he left without saying a word.
He closed her room's door.Cressida had been waiting for him.
"What happened?"
Ian sighed.
"Well,she is still angry"he said disappointed.Cressida saw him moody and she was trying to comfort him.
She was doing frill.She was kissing him etc.
"Do you want me to make you feel better?"she said.Well,she meant "to make love".
"I am not in the mood right now..."he said and left.

After few weeks,we went back to my old home.I saw my aunt again.She was so sad about Johnahth's death.And the hardest part was that his father had to learn it.My aunt would set that issue.
At the dinner,she announced us the names of the leaguers.
And the leauguers were:
1.Vampire Lestat
2.Lord Voldemort
3.Lady Bolldwend
4.the Dark Knight.

I couldn't sleep.I was watching the Aposperitus.Such a bright star!I could stay and watch it for centuries!I was thinking of Johnahth.Damn,I missed him so much!He was my first true love.And he died.Why?Because of that dragon lady,Cressida!Sometimes,I wish I were the dead one,not him!But the destiny.It is the only one who defines our life.Probably,Johnahth's destiny was without me.So unfair!

I was watching nightmares.The image wasn't clear.But I have the sense of fear.
My aunt woke me up.
"What is it,aunt?"
"Meredith,you have to go.I had a vision.You must leave orelse they will find you".
"Who?"
"There is no much time time left.Go to the forest!Now,wake up the others and leave!"
I did everything she said but I didn't understand so much.
I went to the dark forest with Kelta,Laksmi and Stefanos.
Maybe,it was a mistake.

Persefoni was anxious.Like,she was waiting about something to happen.
Persefoni heard some noise.
They were princess Jessalin's soldiers.
"Where is the Lightened?"one of the vampire soldiers asked.
Persefoni looked him straight to his red eyes.All of a sudden,her cheeks were full of tears.
"She left.And you will never manage to catch her!I won't let you!"

I would like to thank blueeyedhunny who supports me and inspires me!Check out her profile!Her stories are amazing!♡♡♡
blueeyedhunny thanks for everything!♡♡♡