Chapter VI

Finally,we arrived to my house.It was a palace.There was an outside space and then stairs which drove to the palace.Laksmi and Stefanos were checking the wall of my family tree.My name was written down at a stone.I pushed that stone and it was like a tune.I saw a marble table with a copy of a moon up to it with a white rose to the center and there was also a papyr on the table.I read it.
Moonsong
The time has arrived.The light will come out and this world will be set free from the darkness.The Lightened will face the Lord of the Darkness stopping his leadership at this world.And the words of the Moonsong will be fulfiled.
We were stunned.That's why princess Jessalin d' Ompinie wanted me dead.In fact,when I waterbended she was shocked.I was El,a special race where each one bended only one kind of water.Both Laksmi and Stefanos are El.Ian too.But,I got a special power.
"Who are you?"
We heard a voice behind us.It was an elderly woman.Probably,she was a servant.We turned to her.She recognised me.
"Oh,dear.You are alive!"
"Um,of course I am"I said.
"We found the prophecy"Laksmi reported.The elderly woman was as stunned as we were when we read the prophecy.
"Please,madam,you probably know enough.Do you know the real story?"Stefanos asked.
The elderly woman explained to us the story.
There was a prophet,Zeios,whose words were against the demons.In the end,he was sacrifised.Before that,he wrote his last prophecy.The couple that will visit will have twins and one of them will be the Lightened.His Chosen.The Lightened would be born by an El family and bended the four kinds of water.Firstly,he visited your aunt,Persefoni,choosing her as the mother of twins.Persefoni couldn't have children.So,she recommended your parents.The demons were determined to vanish the parents and the Lightened.

"That is why they killed my parents and twin brother.They thought that he was the Lightened"I came up to the conclusion.
"Okay,Mery,your family story is unusual"Laksmi said.
"Shut up,Laksmi!"
They started a fight by waterbending and hitting each other.
"Stop!"I yelled.Indeed,they stopped.
"What should I do now?"
"You gotta go to the Tower of the Three Moons,read the words of the Moonsong and get the power of bending the four kinds of water at the same time.Do you see the moon?"she said and she showed it to me.
"Yes?"
"After fulfiling all that,a star,the Aposperitus would be near the moon".
"Meredith!"
Someone called me.It was my aunt,Persefoni.
I hugged her.She was beautiful with that white dress with the pearls.
"I haven't see you at all since..."
I went to cry.My aunt demanded the servant to leave.
"Aunt,these are my friends,Laksmi and Stefanos.They are El too.They will help me with the prophecy".
My aunt was staring at them with a huge smile.
"I am glad you have loyal friends for your journey".
The next moment,the smile was erased.She was too serious.
"You gotta leave.Go to the Tower.They are chasing you!"my aunt warned.
"Okay,aunt".
"Not so fast!"
It was princess Jessalin and her army.Ian too.Classic!
"Persefoni!You remain beautiful.I won't bother you.Just give me the girl and her...silly friends!"
My friends and I were shaking.
"No way!"
The princess was disappointed.She turned to Ian.
"You are loyal to me,Ian.You are not like these betrayers.Kill her with my knife!"abd she gave him a knife.Huge dilemma for him.I offered myself.Ian would kill me.He was ready.He put the knife to my left leg.He pulled it out.I was bleeding.
My aunt was angry and she attacked to all of them by bending the water.
I escaped from Ian.
"Quickly!Get out!I have your back!"
But before we leave,men like ninja grabbed us.