Chapter VII

We woke up at a dark tunnel.
We were terrified.What if they kiddnaped us?What if princess Jessalin set us a trap?
"Where are we?"Stefanos asked panicked.
We were looking around.We saw people.Lots of people.
They were...humans.One of them,apparently,the leader came to us.
"This is her!The Lightened!"one from the crowd said.
"Yes.Who are you?"I aked.And all of them waterbended.They were Els.Real Els.
"One second!How are we sure that she is the Lightened!"one said who was next to the leader.
There were five with the leader.They seemed like executioners.
"Meredith!Show them"Laksmi suggested.
Laksmi was right.I had to convince them.So,I bended the four kinds of water:air,nature,water,ice,but not at the same time.Els were fascinated.
"And now.Tell me.What are you doing there?"I asked.
"We are hiding from the demons.You know that we are their worst enemies.And we were preparing till the moment we meet the Lightened and fought with her.You can stay here as long as you want"the leader said.
"Actually,we got a mission.We have to leave immediately"Stefanos said.We decided to stay.Only for five hours.We needed some rest.The leader offered us his son to follow us.His name was Johnahth.He was a tall,handsome guy with brown eyes and hair.A masterpiece!We liked each other from the first moment.

After five hours,Johnahth,Laksmi,Stefanos and I were wondering around the forest.We were trying to find the town.But,still,we were too tired.So we slept.Stefanos was snorring.Laksmi too.I was awake.
"Can't you sleep?"I heard a voice.It was Johnhath.
"No.I was thinking some things..."I said.
Johnhath smiled.
"What things?"
He was so beautiful in the moonlight.
"Well.I have to save the entire world and someone that I used to love,betrayed me and he is my hunter"I confirmed.
"Who?"
I hesitated to reveal the name.
"Noone".
I was feeling sad and hurt.Johnahth touched my cheek.
"It happens,you know.Falling in love with the wrong person and still we love that one".
"I don't love him anymore!I feel angry.Just angry!"
But the truth was that I felt something little.But,I think I found the right guy.
"Forget the anger.Forget him.You know,there is someone that has fallen in love with you.That someone is me!"
And then he kissed me.My heart was beating fast.I was...free.Nothing could ruin our moment.
Except.
"Oh!How romantic!"
Oh my God.It was Ian!
"IAN!"Johnath said.
"JOHNAHTH!"
What?Did they know each other?
Apparently,yes.But it was obvious that they didn't like eaxh other.
"Are you her hunter?"he asked Ian.Ian was staring at me.I could see the jealousy to his eyes.
"Wait a second!You know him?"I asked Johnahth.
"We were friends at the slave-market.Till he served the devil!"
"Oh,please!"Ian said.
"You totally forgot our friendship!You didn't come to help us!You abandonned us!"
"I did everything in order to survive.Let's leave the talking!"
Ian threw at me an arrow.I destroyed it by bending the ice.
Ian was not alone.He had soldiers.We ran to Stefanos and Laksmi.
"Guys!Wake up they found us!"I screamed.
"What?"Laksmi asked.
"They are chasing us!"Johnahth said.
"SHIT!"Stefanos exclaimed.They grabbed our stuff and we were trying to make them lose us.
Ian and his soldiers continued chasing us.We jumped to a lake.
We were hiding under the water.
Ian and his soldiers finally went back to princess Jessalin's castle.
After all that stuff,we went to the town.