Chapter XX

After two weeks,we went back to town in order to find lady Oulma and her husband,Lucen.
Their house was near the woods,but we firstly visited Lucen's jewelery.He had made for me,Kelta and Laksmi some necklasses,earings and bracelets.
For Ian and Stefanos two rings with a dragon.
You will ask me:Why did you need all those jewelery?
And the answer is...we should go to a royal ball.
When we went back to the house,lady Ulma had sew for me a maxi silver dress with braces with diamonds.For Kelta,she had sew a maxi blue dress with peacock feathers.Laksmi would wear a maxi red dress with a red  cue.For Stefanos and Ian,she had sew two simply suit of clothes.
Lord Sage would accompagnied us as our master.The girls would be his harem and the boys his slaves.We needed a vampire or any kind of demon in order to  go there.
Lord Sage  arrived three days after our arrival.He still hadn't managed to break his curse.
Stefanos saw again Lucin and they got engaged.They would marry after we terminate the other two leaguers:The Dark Knight and Lady Bolldwend.
Meanwhile,we went in a carriage with skeleton-horses.
And we would go to lady Bolldwend's palace.

Finally,we arrived to the palace.
Lord Sage was my escort(Laksmi wasn't jealous at all),Ian was Laksmi's escort and Stefanos was Kelta's escort.
At the reception hall were-wolf bodyguards welcomed us.
"My prince!"a vampire guardian exclaimed to lord Sage.They didn't know who he was but they were calling the high-society demons with courtesy titles.
I was admiring the whole place.At the ceiling,golden chandeliers were hanging.In our left and right there were two stairs wich drove to some mysterious rooms.At the centre there was a door where there was a red sitting room.
While lord Sage was talking to the vampire guardian,some demons were staring at me.
"Such a beautiful lady!"
"Oh,Hades!What a beauty!"
"Look at the prince and the princess!"
We went inside the red sitting room where was decorated with paintings and antiques.
There was another door which drove to the ball room.
The orchestra was playing a walz.At the ball room a chandelier was pendulous in a magical way.
"Can I have this dance,my lady?"lord Sage asked politely.
"Why not?"I said smiling.
And we were dancing at the rythm of the walz.So as Kelta,Laksmi,Ian and Stefanos.
After some minutes,we changed parteners.I was dancing with Ian.All the attention was turned over us.
We had become one.I could feel that flame that was between him and me.
"Where did you learn to dance?"I asked him.
"I used to accompagnied princess Jessalin d' Ompinie at the royal balls"Ian said.
I didn't like his answer.
All of a sudden,the music stopped.A devil with black skin was ringing a bell.
"Everybody listen!Lady Bolldwend will be performed in ten minutes.Please,go to the Opera room!"he said.
What?Lady Bolldwend would sing?

The Opera room was enough big.
We sat on the VIP seats.
When I sat a troll and a were-wolf were looking and smiling at me hungrily.
I was disgused!
Thank god,lord Sage sat to the empty seat.
"Thank you!"I whispered.
"Don't worry!They can't do anything to you,unless I permit it!"lord Sage said.
"Unless you permit it?What do you mean?"I asked.
Meanwhile,Laksmi was looking at us bizzarely.Ian assured her that there was nothing between me and lord Sage.
Plus,I would never steal my friend's boyfriend!
"You belong to my harem!You are my property.I can share you with others anytime I want.I can even sell you!"he said.
Okay...Creepy.
I looked at the scene.There was a n harp.
"Tell me about lady Bolldwend!"I said to lord Sage.
"Lady Bolldwend belongs to the high-society demons.
Legend says that she was living together with the Lord of the Darkness but the Court of Demons accused her of stealing precious stones of the palace.That's why they  kicked her out and she managed to start all over again.She is a woman made of flowers,but she can tramsforms to a white owl"Lord Sage said.
Interesting...
The light of the candles blew out.
A woman made of pink and purple flowers appeared to ths scene.Everybody clapped.
She started to  play harp and singing.She had the voice of a nightingale.All the demons were compelled.
After twenty minutes,the song had finished.
Everybody stood up from the seats and were clapping.
Lady Bolldwend bowed.
When everyone stopped clapping,she made a speech.
"Thank you!Thank you very much!I would like to thank all of you for attending at this cosmic event.In fact,let's do something different!Who thinks he has a better voice than me?"
Okay.Her  question was curt.
Everybody was whispering.
I was looking on lady Bolldwend.
And ...I had an idea!I hoped it would work.
I stood up.
"I do!"I said.
All the eyes turned to me.
I went to the stage.
I sat on the stool and started to play harp and sing.
I seduced them more.My voice was quite was quite angelic.
Lady Bolldwend seemed jealous.She was glaring at me.
When I stopped singing,other demons were sighing,others were touched and others clapped.
My eye caught Ian.He was speechless.
I felt really proud.
But I shouldn't forget my purpose.
I found the chance and killed Lady Bolldwend by waterbending.
The flowers were spread on the floor.
Everyone hushed.
They stayed with the mouth opened.
"The Lightened!"one demon said.
"Kill her!"another demon said.
Lord Sage and my friends went to the stage.
"No!I won't let that happen!"he said.
All of them were shocked.
"The vampire betrayed us!He is with the Lightened!"
"He must be convicted!"
The screamings didn't stop.
Pandemonium was caused.
"Run!Hurry!"
We were about to run away.
Laksmi went back to lord  Sage and hugged him,bursting in tears.
"What about you?"she asked.
"I will be fine!I will find you!From now,I gotta break my curse!So I can live as a human in the light!With you!"
Laksmi kissed him.
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
Our ways were separated.
There was lot of panic and we were hidding on the hallways.
We killed a couple of demons.
Fortunately,we managed to get out of the palace.
We would leave with a carriage.
But before that...
My eyes were shining.I was on the air.I bent the four kinds of water at the same time.I created a flood,which destroyed the palace and vanished all the demons,vampires and other supernatural creatures.
My mission was accomplished.