I'm not all bad baby.

A/N: Sadness :( This is a Bently/Ebony chapter. Tyler and Adam make an appearance at the end, but that's really all there is. It sucks I know, but like I said in the last chapter, we'll get through it together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to do today?" Bently asked me.

I shrugged. "I'm up for anything."

He smiled. "Good."

Why is he so happy about that? What's he planning? He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd on the beach. Adam and Tyler had run off somewhere on their own, so I was alone with Bently. YAY!

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."

"Should I be worried?"

"No. You will like this...I think."

He thinks? What if I hate it? What if he went through a lot of trouble to plan something, and I hate it?! He'll get all upset and stuff. Ok, so even if I hate it, I have to pretend to love it.

"You surf right?" He asked.

Was he kidding? I can surf like a freaking pro! Anything that involves being in the water, I can do.

"Yes, I love surfing!" I told him.

"So you're up for it?"

"Yes! I told you I'm up for anything, and surfing is amazingly fun!"

He laughed at my excitement. "Come on then."

We walked up to the stand, and he rented two boards.

"Do you know how to surf?" I asked him. I had been to the beach with these boys one other time in my life. I was six, and our parents wouldn't let us surf, obviously.

"I'm ok. Actually, Adam is the best surfer in the family. The boy has some serious skills."

"Really? Why isn't he here then?" Not that I wanted him to be here. I wanted time alone with Bently, but if Adam can surf, I don't want him missing out.

"He'll be here later. Him and Tyler went to play mini golf."

"What?!" I yelled. "I love mini golf! Why did they go without me?"

He shrugged. "I guess they didn't know."

Didn't know my ass. Last year, we took a school trip to a go-cart track. It had a mini golf course, and Tyler was in the group that I played with. He knows I love that game. Stupid jerk.

I shook off my anger when Bently took off his shirt. Good God! That boy was built! I could look at him all freaking day long. Oh wait. I actually get to do that!

"Ebony, do you plan on surfing in your clothes?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, confused. Clothes? Then it clicked. "Oh yeah! Sorry."

I slipped my shorts and shirt off. Hmm, I just kind of stripped in front of Bently. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing? But why would he though? He's seen me in a bikini a million times. This is no big deal.

"Ok, lets go." I said.

We walked out into the ocean, and I just wanted to dive right under. Screw surfing. Well...not really. I just want to swim a little.

"Hold this." I told Bently. He took my board, and I dove under the wave. The feeling of the water on my skin relaxed me. I didn't even know I needed relaxing.