I always get what I want.

"Hello!" I yelled into my phone. "Josh! Ugh!"

I threw my phone down on the table next to me and looked out at the view. I don't know if I should feel bad or be angry. I mean, if I were at home none of this would be going on. The boys would be having a peaceful vacation, my mom would still be at home, and Josh wouldn't be upset. At the same time, I'm going to kill someone if I don't some information RIGHT NOW!

"Something wrong?" Tyler asked, coming out on the deck. He sat down in the chair next to me and looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah." I said, turning toward him. "Thanks to your little brother, Josh knows everything you guys aren't telling me."

"He does?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, because he's not telling me anything. Not like that's anything new."

"Eb, I already told you I'll tell you everything eventually. I'm keeping people from getting hurt." He said quietly.

I rolled my eyes. "Who? Me? Tyler, I don't care if I get hurt."

He shook his head. "It's not just you. It's me too. Even Bently is part of it."

I didn't say anything right away. I can't be mad if he's trying to keep other people from getting hurt. He's not even the one I should be mad at in the first place. The only thing I have to be mad at him about is that kiss. Both of us have pretty much moved passed that, with last night's discussion and then this morning, we somehow managed to have a civilized conversation about it. We're ok now, and I would like to keep it that way.

The person I need to be mad at is Adam. That little punk, and I don't mean that in the cute little brothery nick name way, is going to get it. He can't just tell my brother everything and keep it all from me.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

Tyler looked at me. "Ok look. I don't like that he told Josh that stuff either. That's my business, and I tell him everything thinking he can keep between me and him. But I can't let you hurt him just because you're mad."

"Did I say I was going to hurt him? I just want to have a little talk with him."

"A little talk?"

"Yes. A very thought out, strongly worded, little talk." I said.

He smiled. "Can I be a witness?"

"I really don't want any of those."

"Which is exactly why I can't let you near him." He said.

"You're so over protective. I'm not going to hurt him." I mumbled.

He chuckled, as the screen door slid open.

"We're going hiking. If you want to go, come on." Adam said.

I smiled at Tyler. "Perfect timing."

He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair.

"So Adam, I talked to Josh today."

"Uh cool?" He said, unsure of where I was going with this.

"He told me you told him...everything." I said, narrowing my eyes.

He gulped. "H-he did?"

"Mhmm." I nodded, then I got a new idea. "And he told me most of it too."

Tyler whipped his head around to look at me. Oh this is great!

"So he told you that Tyler l-"

"Don't!" Tyler jumped up and covered Adam's mouth. "She's tricking you. He didn't tell her anything."