He looks like he's just miserable.

I have been sitting between Bently and Tyler in the hospital waiting room for what seems like forever. They won't tell us freaking anything about Adam and I'm about to go off. I was already squeezing Bently's hand off. My other hand, I didn't know where to put it. Eventually Tyler reached out and took it. I ignored the look Bently was giving and let it be. It was comforting having another hand to hold, but it took away my nails to chew so I had to start on my lip.

"Ow!" I wispered yelled when I bit down a little to hard.

Tyler smirked a little. "You need to relax."

"How am I supposed to relax?"

"Well first," Bently said. "You need to quit eating your lip. I'm serious, keep doing that and it will be gone in an hour."

"I'm nervous." I mumbled.

"Baby, your lips are important. Don't injure them." Tyler said.

I rolled my eyes and made an effort to stop biting. I distracted myself by finding differences in the boys. It's a lot harder than finding similarities, that's for sure. Obviously Bently has black hair, and Tyler's is brown. Tyler has freckles across his nose, but you have to look close to see them. Bently is probably an inch taller, maybe less, but Tyler has just a little more muscle. Honestly, that's all I see that is different. They're even sitting the same way; stretched out with their legs crossed and holding my hand. So weird.

I saw a doctor walking towards us. The same doctor that took Adam back to the ER. I started to get up, but got pulled back down.

"Don't attack him." Bently whispered.

"You all are with Adam right?" The doctor asked.

Bently nodded. "Yes. Is he alright?"

"He's just fine. He woke up a few minutes ago."

I sighed in relief. I felt Tyler's grip loosen a little on my hand. I didn't realize how tight he was holding it. I guess he was anxious too.

"What was wrong with him?" I asked when I saw no one else was.

"He hadn't eaten and the hunger with the heat outside, well it just got to him. He seemed to be a little dehydrated too."

I squeezed both Bently and Tyler's hand. That's my fault.

"Not your fault." Tyler said under his breath. I'm convinced he can read my mind.

"Can we see him?" Bently asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, follow me."

Both boys got up, and both tried to let go of my hand. Like I'm letting that happen. They're my only support right now. We followed the doctor to Adam's room and opened the door.

"Wow." I said dropping their hands. "He looks like he's just miserable."

Adam was sitting up in the bed stuffing his face. He looked over at us and smiled with his mouth full. "Hey guys!"

"Next time something bad happens to you I'm not worrying."

He shrugged. "I don't know why you worrying anyway. It's not like I was dying."

"What if you had been punk?" Bently asked. "Would you be telling her not to worry then?"

"Proabably. I don't like when people cry for me. It makes me feel obligated to comfort them. I can't do that because I took after dad."

I laughed. "Glad you're back buddy."

I looked behind me and saw that Bently and Tyler we're having some kind of silent conversation that apparently ended when they saw I was paying attention.