Chp16: You cheat

At night..
Sanyukta was marching in the living area from left to right totally confused and scared that what will happen next??

"Sanyukta stop nothing is gonna change now" rd said
"You just keep your mouth shut. pata nahi abh kya hoga??" sanyukta said..
"Kya hoga joh jitega tumhe use kiss karna hoga" rd said in a cool tone
"Really is that so easy? I didn't knew that" she said in a sarcastic tone
"Agar tum jite toh tum sach main kiss karoge mujhe??" sanyukta asked innocently..
"Obviously" he smirked
"Huhh..!" she twisted her lips
"Par agar rohan jeeta toh?? I have to kiss him really??" she gulped
"Sanyukta!
aisa kuch nhi hoga chillax you don't know but let me clear I am the champ of street racing and that looser is nothing in front of me" he said to calm her down
"Really??
But agar tum by chance haare toh?" she spat

Randhir clentched his jaw!!
"Lagta hai bahot excited ho kiss karne ke liye use? isliye aisi baat kar rahi hoo" he spat back
"Main toh sirf puch rahi thi!!" she shrugged

......
Hours rolled down.. it was midnight now!!
and time for the race as this street racing is usually done at midnights because it's illegal.
"Sunno tum jack ke sath aajana!
am going ahead on my bike" he said
"kyu??
why can't I come with you??" she asked

He smirked...
"Oh yaa how can I come with you!!
your so called first girlfriend your 'bike' you don'tt allow to sit anyone on it!! she rolled her eyes.
"Yeah byee" he chipped and left

After sometime sanyukta too left with jack.
All had gathered for the race ready to cheer up for their favourite players.
Start line was drawn..
everything was set
Randhir and rohan were also ready on their bikes to start.

"All the best" sanyukta chipped to Randhir. he winked at her in return.
"Ha dedo dedo bahot saara good luck zaroorat padegi ise!!" rohan chuckled.

Randhir glared him!!
Both of them started their engines of the bike...
All ready to gearup.....
Just then the guy waved the flag and indicated "Gooo"
and both of them disappeared like a passing wind juz in a blink
They were so fast that people couldn't even see them!!

Sanyukta and all others headed towards the finishing point to see who will reach first?
Sanyukta was totally nervous that what will happen?
she trusted Randhir but rohan was too smart and cunning.

After few minutes...
just before the finishing point while both were busy chasing each other..
rohan was trying his level best to distract Randhir...
He was just moving from left to right in between not allowing him to go ahead!!

Randhir swiftly fooled him by taking a good move and went ahead him...
Rohan frowned and followed him only small distance was left for the finishing point...
where sanyukta and all were able to see them!!
Sanyukta jumped in happiness as Randhir was ahead and now she won't have to kiss rohan.

All were cheering for Randhir but I guess destiny had planned something else!! Or you can say rohan had planned something else..!!
Randhir was so close to the finishing line but suddenly his bike got skit and he lost his balance!! he tried his level best to gain his balance but he couldn't and he fell down with a thud.
Rohan smirked and crossed the finishing point..thus winning the race.

Sanyukta's jaw fell down in utter shock!!
she gulped hard as she knew what will be the consequences now.
Where as Randhir stood up and reached the finishing point in anger
"You cheat....agar thik se race karni nhi aati toh karte kyu ho!!" randhir held his collar
"What?? cheat?? abh haar gaye toh kuch bhi bologe?" rohan said
"I know tumne kuch kiya tha vaha meri bike aise skit nhi ho sakhti!!" randhir yelled at him
"Haahaaa..bichara
haar gaya toh kuch bhi bole jaa raha hai!!
Anyways kaha hai mera winning prize??" rohan smirked while looking at sanyukta.

Sanyukta looked at Randhir..with a "plzz help" wala look she took small steps towards them.
she was not liking this at all but she had to do it.

Randhir blocked her way!!
"Tumhe yeh karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai
He has cheated" randhir said
"Mr RSS.. don't be a spoilsport now.I won now she has to kiss me according to the deal...!!" rohan said while moving towards sanyukta with his eyes filled with lust

Sanyukta clutched randhir's arm as she was really feeling helpless.
"Come sweety please give my prize zara jaldi karo" he said and pulled sanyukta towards him

Sanyukta's blinked her hazel orbs twice. she was on verge of crying!! she wanted to run away from there. She just wanted to disappear. she once looked at randhir with hope but Randhir balled his fists and looked away not meeting her gaze.

Rohan cupped her nape and leaned forward to kiss her. she closed her eyes in fear and clutched the corner of her tee hoping for some miracle to happen.
A lone tear escaped her eye has she could feel his hot breath on her lips.

Just then rohan leaned more closer and.....

...
TBC

Thnku ^_^

what do you think what will happen? Will he kiss her???

Ok now the story is about to complete 500 votes soon!!
In a very shot span it got so much love..
thanku so much to all the readers
Love you all :*
If you guys want any changes then please let me know will be happy to read your suggestions..