Chp23: I have started liking you

After their fight Randhir left from there
and later on jack dropped sanyukta at her place....
"Sanny shall I stay with you tonight??" jack asked
"No jack its okay its the matter of tonight!!
tomorrow my friend is coming so I'll shift with her" sanyukta said
"Okay if you need anything call me" jack hugged her and left.

As it was 11:30 pm at night...
She was trying to sleep but her leg was paining on which she was just twisting from one side to other...!!
and suddenly she heard the noise of the door. She knew who it is!!

Yeah Randhir entered with scarlett and he was drunk slightly!!!
"Baby after long time we will be together!!" scarlett said
"Scarlett???! what is she doing here???
mujhe kya leave it!" sanyukta thought.
Just then Randhir entered the bedroom.
"Roomie you didn't left??" randhir asked balancing himself to the door.
"You are drunk!!" sanyukta said and looked away
"Whatever just get out of my house right now!!!" he screamed and reached towards her.
"Have you lost it? Itni raat ko kaha jau?? I'll go tomorrow don't worry" she said
"I don't know anything!!! Just leave what you said??byaa I am bad boy so let me show what a bad boy can doo!!" he chipped as he was not in his senses he pulled her from the bed making her stand on her feet harshly knowing the fact that her leg is hurt still he pulled her
"You know what I have started liking you!!
and you think I can do this to you?" He said and pulled her with him out of the room.
Listening to his words she became numb!!
Words got stuck in her mouth only!!
He started pushing her out
"Randhir...
aah...
stop!
its paining" she begged
But he didn't care he pushed her out of the room making her fall on the ground!!
She winched in pain as doctor has told not to put pressure on her leg and here she was harshly pulled and pushed which gave a lot of pressure on her leg!! she started crying in pain...
"You deserve this only!!
You know what this was all my and rohan's plan to separate you guys!!
I guess what we are successful at it"
scarlett smirked and went inside the bedroom.
Sanyukta found herself really helpless!!
"Baby what you did was right that bitch deserves that only!!!" scarlett said while clinging to him..
On her statement randhir pushed her hard...
"Stay in your limits!! What I am doing is just because she thinks I did all that because I am a bad boy. so I want to show her what a bad boy is in real.that doesn't mean you will insult her too!!" he warned her...

"Okay baby I am sorry" scarlett chipped

On other side sanyukta was lying on the floor unable to get up because of her pain..
She felt unconscious again due to her pain..!!

Randhir was totally unaware of her condition slept has he was not in his senses!!
he didn't realised what he did just to prove her what a bad boy is in real!!

...
TBC

Thnku^_^