Chp36: I can wait for it

After sometime Randhir came back...
he needed some time to adjust the fact that someone is going to come in between him and sanyukta but now when he knows that he loves her it was more difficult to deal with it. He has to handle it carefully!!
As it was lunch time renuka made all Randhir's favourite dishes as his birthday was there.

They all had their lunch together like a perfect family. Sanyukta also easily got mixed in their family.
Randhir was indeed happy that his parents loved his choice. It was his best birthday ever.
Harsh and renuka were heading back today itself  because harsh had some important meeting so they decided to have a family time. They had lots of talks together with lots of photo session.
Sanyukta was happy by watching Randhir so happy.

Then they decided to watch a movie...
"Horror" randhir suggested
"No romantic!" sanyukta said and after lot of arguement they decided they will watch both the movies.

At first romantic...
Sanyukta rested her head on Randhir's shoulder and was watching it with full concentration. Some emotional scene was going on!!
"Sanyukta stop its just a film!!" he chipped as he found tears in her eyes
"Shutup BB you don'tt have any emotions!!" she frowned
Just then the couple in the film kissed each other.
"Emotions ha??? shall I show you" he asked with a naughty grin just to get hit by her in return!!
Harsh and renuka adored both of their kids.

Then horror film....
Sanyukta was watching it with her one eye open and other closed...
In middle she used to close both of her eyes with her palms.
Randhir chuckled at her antics.
"Sanyukta ek bhi movie thik se nahi dekh sakti tum" he taunted
"Tum chup karo pata nhi konsi gandhi movie lagayi hai!!" she chipped.

The movie continued...
at one moment she was watching with lot of curiosity!!
Full suspense was created.
Just then Randhir leaned forward to her ears and shouted "Bowwwww"
"Aaahhh...mummaaa" she screamed and started jumping on which renuka too got scared. Randhir and harsh bursted into laughter on their conditions.
"Randhir tum??? I'm not gonna leave you" sanyukta chipped and ran after him to chase her. They reached their bedroom and were running here and there.
Sanyukta grabbed the pillow and started hitting him and soon the pillow fight began.
Whole room was filled with feathers which came out of the pillows making the environment look cute and the room was filled with their giggles.
Both of them lied on the bed trying to control their un even breathe
When Randhir held her hand was staring at her.
"What?? hatto..." she chipped while pushing him
"Sssh..." he locked her hands
"Ran..dhir" she stammered as his eyes displayed something new..
something different...
he leaned closer...
making her close her eyes...
There lips were inches apart while he was about to latch them when she looked away.
"This is wrong!!" she chipped and tried to get up but he pulled her back.
"Somethings we can't explain whether they are right or wrong!!"he chipped again caging her in his arms. She got confused by his words before she could say something further he cupped her nape and started nibling her neck. She shut her eyes tight on feeling his warm lips on her skin.
All her senses got numb!! she could feel butterflies in her stomach...
she didn't understand what to do? this feelings were new for her. She arched her back in pleasure as he gave her a love bite at the crook of her neck.
As if he was marking his territory as a warning to that vivian that its his territory and he can't enter it!!! He slowly kissed that spot and left from there not to make the situation awkward for her.
After few minutes she openes her eyes. Her heart was racing at high speed. She stood up and went near the mirror and blinked her lashes just to absorb what just happened?
then she looked at the hickey which he gave...she caressed it slowly... unknowingly a slight blush appeared on her cheeks.
"What was that???" she thought.

Just then renuka called her out....
She went out hiding the mark with her hair properly not meeting his gaze they had their dinner. All the while she avoided Randhir
later on they bid a bye to harsh and renuka as they were leaving.

After they left sandhir headed to the room..
He was confused by her silence.
"Is she angry??" he wondered
While she jumped on the bed and found him lost in thoughts
"Sona nahi??" she asked while he sighed in relief and jumped besides her.
"Good night" so jao bed pe last time" she chipped
"Means??" he asked in confusion.
"Kal woh vivian aayega na" she replied
while his mind travelled to the direction wondering his sanyukta's sharing bed with that vivian!!
"No ways woh yaha nhi soyega!!" he warned.
"who said he will sleep here?? tum dono ko bahar sona hai that's why I said that" she chipped
"Okay you scared me" he whispered.
"Kuch kaha??"
"Nahi" he replied and soon she slept

He was staring at her as sleep was far away for him.Then his gaze fell on his love bite. He pulled her close and pecked that hickey.
"I so want to confess my love but I want you to be ready for it. I can wait for it" he chipped and pecked her forehead and the night grew darker.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^