Chp44: Please one selfie..!

Recap: Vivian tried to assault sanyukta but randhir saved her and confessed that he loves her.

***

A new day arrived with new beginnings....
Sanyukta was not cluddling with randhir like always she does! Infact she was sleeping at the edge of the bed. Randhir stirred in sleep not finding sanyukta near him...!!
He extended his hand to search her but didn't find her so he opened his eyes lazily and found her sleeping at edge.
"What happened to her? daily she uses me as her teddy bear and now she is sleeping at the edge?" he wondered and pulled her back to him.

Sanyukta was still sleeping so he just decided to stare at her beautiful face.
Watching your love sleeping next to you is the most beautiful feeling which you get.
She tried to move but he caged her in his arms and by giving a nuaghty grin he started nibbling her neck.
She woke up instantly "BB!!!!"

"Good morning roomie" he said with a smile and continued doing his work.
She blushed and hide herself under the quilt. He smiled at her antics and pulled the quilt down which resulted in messing her hair making her look more cute.
he moved the random hairlocks away from her pretty face.
"I wish my everyday starts like this"  he said while kissing her forehead.
"Mine too" she replied pulling his cheeks.

"Today we will spend our whole day at home together. Only two of us" he said and the door bell rang
"Yeah only two of us!" she chuckled
"No one is at home!!" he yelled so that person disturbing them will leave them alone.

She hit his forehead. "Idiot... I'll go and open" she chuckled
He pulled her back and pinned her down to the bed.
"Let me remind you what are you wearing roomie and only I have the right to see you like this" he said in his deep sexy voice.
she looked at herself and blushed in realisation that she is dressed in his shirt.

"Go and check who is there"
"let it be whoever it is will go away after no one answers the door" he shrugged lazily.
"How can be someone so sexy be this lazy?" she teased him
"ohhh you agree I am sexy?" he smirked trying to kiss her but she pushed him away.
"Yes Mr Sexy go and open the door"

****
After sometime...
She came out of the washroom wearing her casual loose yellow tweety top and white shorts looking all fresh and adorable.

"Roomie where are you going looking so cute today??!!" he asked while standing behind her by the dressing table.

"To meet someone special" she winked from mirror
"Ohh really? who is that unlucky guy?"
"Meanie" she slapped his arm and he laughed on that.
"By the way who was there on the door?" she asked.
"No one" he replied
"Don't lie.... tell me" she chipped in irritation
"No one...party invitation but we are not going"
"Party?? ohh wow after long time will party and why we are not going?"

"Mr.Mathew our neighbour it's their wedding anniversary and they have small celebration on our terrace but we are not going as we have planned to spend time together" he said.

"So what? party is our on terrace only so what's the problem? plus will be together and will spend time together don't worry please let's go" she pleaded him.

"Sanyukta don't argue. I said no means no!!"
he shouted which made her angry.
"Fine will not go...huhh" she stormed her foot and went inside their bedroom slamming the door hard.
"Sanyukta" he called her out but she didn't reply.
She went to the kitchen
"Okay let's make breakfast together what say??" he asked but still no reply
"What will you like to have???" he asked again.
"Sanyukta!!!!" he groaned in frustration.
"What?" she opened the door and glared him hard.
"Fine I'm sorry" he said
"Okay I accept your apology only because I am hungry" she twisted her lips.
"Let's go and make some parathas" he said in excited tone.
"Can't we just order pizza?" she asked
"Shutup and help me"

While he went to take the flour box from the shelf sanyukta purposely kicked the table on which he was standing resulting Randhir to lose his balance and the flour box fell on his head making him look like a polar bear. Sanyukta bursted out in laughter by watching his condition
"BB.... you look so awesome please one selfie" she chipped in between her laugh and took few selfies with him.
"You want selfie eh? wait I'll take one proper selfie but for that we both should look good don't you agree?" he gave a naughty grin.

She looked at him in confusion and before she could say anything he clasped her in his arms and started rubbing his cheeks on hers
thus making her look like polar bear too.
"Randhirrrr!!" she screamed
"Oh wait lemme take one selfie" he chuckled.
"I'll kill you..... I just had taken bath" she said
but no use he applied the flour all over her head and then took the selfie.
At first she got angry but then she joined him and both took lots of selfie while making weird faces in their polar bear look.

"Now I have to take bath again"
"I'll help you" he gave a chessy smile
"No thanks shameless!" she pushed him away.
"What about breakfast?" he asked
"Told you order pizza" she shrugged
"Pizza pizza pizza...everytime pizza! Don't you like anything else"
"Order it now" she frowned.

....
TBC

Precap: Party

Thnku ^_^