Chp18: Okay I'll do it

A new day started...
Sanyukta was as usual clinging to randhir in sleep. The sun rays disturbed her sleep and in she irritation rubbed her nose on randhir's tee and turned her face.
"Sanyukta how many times I should tell you don't do that!!" came his husky voice.
on listening his words she instantly got up
and tried to move but he stopped her.
"Aare ruko kaha ja rahi ho??
koi mujhe kal raat ko bada lecture de raha tha 'stay away from me' and all..!" randhir said with a smirk.
"ha woh pata nhi main kaise neendh main aayi yaha!" she shrugged.
"oh really?? ya fhir you purposely cling to me?? I know I am hot and you can't control yourself" he teased her.
"ohh please" she chipped and moved away from him.
"one hand distance!!" he teased

While in return she just frowned.
"You don't think you must say sorry to me!" she raised her brow
"Sorry for what?? oh that kiss...! sorry kyu bolu I toh loved it. I can do it again if you want" he chipped shamelessly.
"Fine then I'll not talk to you" she said and dashed inside the washroom.
"Aare yar fhir chalu ho gaya tumhara??
Mat karo baat huhh har bar blackmail nhi kar sakti mujhe!!" he said all annoyed
"Fine nhi karungi" she replied
"Ha jau jau mara nhi ja raha main tumse baat karne mein!!" he said

While after sometime..
In college...
Sanyukta saw jack staring at bella lovingly.
"She is cute right??" sanyukta asked him.
"yeah" he chipped still staring at bela.
"you like her" she asked
"yeah" he chipped blushing
"I knew it" sanyukta screamed making jack
come out of his daze.
"Sanny!! when did you came??" he asked
"Hahaaa..from the time when you were busy staring at bella" sanyukta teased him.
"I wasn't staring" jack lied innocently.
"Aww jack you are too cute but you know cant lie to me" sanyukta pulled his cheeks.
"yeah sorry" jack scratched his nape.
"Don't worry I'll help you" sanyukta said
while both of them hugged each other.
"Lagta hai bhai aur behen ko kuch jyada pyaar aaraha hai aaj ek dusre pe..!" Randhir chuckled who was passing by there.
"Sanny let's go to the basketball court our college boys have a practice match" jack said and they both headed to the basketball court.

Match was going on..
Randhir was also a part of the team infact the captain. All were playing good. Girls were cheering for Randhir.
Randhir looked at all girls and gave them a flying kiss.

sanyukta who saw that rolled her eyes
"show off"

As ben was also playing in the team sanyukta purposely cheered for ben which unforunately irked rd.

After a good match..
everyone started wishing them..
Girls were literally clingling to rd and congratulating rd but sanyukta didn't congratuate him!

Randhir was waiting for her to wish him but she didn't infact she happily congratuated ben.

You know how it feels when everyone's wishes are nothing if that one person from whom we want to get the wish doesn't wishes us! same was with Randhir.

He left from there annoyed by her ignorance. While sanyukta and others went to canteen. All were having fun when rohan entered there.

"Hi babes" rohan chipped while coming close to sanyukta.
Sanyukta clutched jack's arm!
Jack and ben blocked his way...
"If you don't want your bones in your hand then leave....!!" Jack warned him.
"Ohh easy bro..
Aache bodyguard bana ke rakhe hai tumne sweetheart" rohan chuckled
"Just leave" jack pushed him back
"I am going chill!!but I am not going to let you go so easily sanyukta!!" rohan said with a devilish smile and left.
"He will not do anything" jack consoled her
Sanyukta nodded in a yes...

Afterwards at evening while going home...
randhir stopped sanyukta who was waiting for a cab.
"Sanyukta come sit I'll drop you" he said
"Kyu??? no thanks tumhari so called 'gf' (bike) ko bura lagega if I sit on it!!" she said
"Kuch nhi just sit" he chipped
"Koi mujhe keh raha tha morning mein.. Main tumse baat karne liye mara nhi jaa raha...!!" then why are you talking to me now??" she raised her brow.
"Fine go to hell" he left.

Later on at home...
Sanyukta was busy watching music channel randhir came and changed it to boxing channel.
"what the hell!!! change kyu kiya?? lagao vapas!" she screamed
"Mera ghar meri marzi!!" he spat back.
"Oh yeah tumhara ghar!!! ha vaise bhi chali jaungi 2 din baad fhir dekhte rehna apne favorite channels!!" she frowned and went inside.

Randhir stared at the television screen blankly. The thought of her leaving him some how irked him! he sighed and followed her.
"Sanyukta can we please forget all that and can we be friends??" he asked.
"Friends?? like really" she chuckled.
"I am serious" he made a face.
"okk first say sorry to me" she mocked him.
"No why should I apologise when I am not at all sorry for it...!" he spat back
"Then forget it"

He made a face and turned to leave.
"ok fine don't say sorry but you have to do 3 things that I'll tell you joh bhi main bolu
what say???" she asked.
"No am not going to do anything like this" he said
"Find mat karo! toh 2din bache hai hum baat nhi karenge. shanti se rahenge!!" she shrugged

Again the thought of leaving her made him go crazy!

"okay I'll do it" he agreed

...
TBC

Thnku ^_^