Chp41: Help!!!

"Umm..kya hai yeh? it tastes weird but yummy" she chuckled
"You are mad" vivian too chuckled
"Please get one more for me please"
"Sure" and he gave her the same alcohol mixed drink again.

And after 2 drinks she got drunk!!
"Let's dance" she pulled him on the dance floor.

While they were dancing.
vivian was trying to get cosy with her.
Sanyukta was busy in her own world dancing and giggling. she was about to fall but vivian held her close. She opened her eyes slowly.
"Randhir!!" she hiccuped

Vivian made her stand properly.
"Ohh Randhir thankgod you came
I wanted to tell you something! I got the answer to your question!!" she giggled happily and hugged vivian.
"I love you Randhir" she blurted out thinking that he is Randhir.

Vivian got shocked by her words.
"What???" he asked in anger

"I love....love" she stammerred
"You love?" he held her both arms and shook her harshly
"This is not possible! you can't love anyone else!!!" he greeted his teeth and dragged her with him.
"Leave me" she screamed

All of sudden her phone rang with randhir's number. As it was too late he was getting worried for her. In their pulling and pushing session the call got answered automatically.Before Randhir could speak anything he heard sanyukta's screaming
"Leave me vivian!! you are hurting me!!"
"Shut your mouth.
leave?? I'm not gonna leave you!!" he spat.

He took her to a room in the club forcefully
and pushed her hard on the bed.
"Hello sanyukta...sanyukta kaha ho tum???
what's going on????" Randhir asked in concern.

Vivian and sanyukta heard his voice on ongoing call.
"Randhir!!! I'm In a club...vivian..." she couldn't complete her words as vivian snatched the phone from her hand
"Just stay away from our life.Sanyukta is mine only mine and today I'll make her mine completely!!" vivian smirked and threw the phone away.
"Hello... you bastard....!!! agar sanyukta toh chuna bhi na toh dekh!!
hello...hello!" Randhir yelled

He immediately called jack and others and explained the whole situation and they all immediately started searching for them.
"Randhir there are many clubs in NY
how will we find her??" jack asked
"I don'tnt know! but we have too before that bastard tries to do something wrong with my sanyukta!!!" Randhir replied.

and over there in club...
vivian had lost all his senses he was behaving like a lovesick idiotic jerk!
He started forcing himself on sanyukta.
"Vivian what the hell are you doing???
stop it!!" sanyukta tried to push him away.
"No..if you can't be mine than I'll won't let anyone have you" he chipped and started nibling her neck.
"Noo... stop!!" she sobbed
But he had gone totally mad he didn't listen to her. He started giving her love bites or you can say lusty bites!! Sanyukta was feeling very disgusted under his touch but she was helpless...!! alcohol effect had empowered her senses.
"Please leave me vivian!!! you are my childhood friend how can you do this to me?" she sobbed but all in vain!!! A beast had taken over him. A beast who loves her madly and couldn't see her with anyone else. He pulled her one sleeve with such a force that it got torn. He continued his lusty acts as he wanted to make her his.

But can be love snatched away for forcefully?
can you force someone to love you?
Noo..!!! love isn't any game which can be played as per our rules!
But he didn't knew that! because of that the poor soul was suffering. she was crying bitterly not even in her bad dreams she thought this will happen with her. She wanted to run away. She wanted to die at the moment.His touch was making her feel dirty totally impure!! He was assaulting her with his whole force!
he was touching her in a bad manner and was kissing her forcefully...!!
All she can was do was trying hard to push him.
"Help!!!! please stop it" she shouted.
"Randhir....." was the only name she remembered at the time. She wanted him to come and save her.
"Don't take his name!!" he shouted like a manic. "I love you damnit you can't understand? you are mine" he screamed.
He removed his shirt and was trying to unzip her dress.
"Nooo......" she sobbed hard.

He locked her both hands and hovered above her "stop screaming! I won't hurt you" he smirked.
"You are hurting me!!!" she chipped inbetween her sobs
"Is that soo?? what about the way you hurt me?? so I guess i'll make it equal" he spat angrily and he tried to kiss her lips forcefully but she didn't give him a chance to do that. Instead she kicked him hard on his private part and tried to run away but he managed to pull her back!!!
He clutched her hair in his fists and leaned closer.
"You shouldn't have done that! Now... I will get what I want and this time I won't be gentle" he fummed in anger. She managed to open the latch of the door but he again pulled her back quickly. No one could hear her screams because of the loud music in the club. He pushed her back on the bed and he removed his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Sanyukta gulped hard in fear. She was now not able to shout also. She was feeling all dizzy. Her voice died in her mouth only. She was on the verge of fainting due to her continous crying. He came over her. She took long breathe unable to move.

"Randhir" she whispered as a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^

Do vote and give your review.