Chp27: (Contd)

Sorry for the inconvenience....!!
this part is a continuation of previous part.

...

"Sanyukta now tell me something about your life"randhir said
"My life??  Nothing to share my world revolves around my parents. I am here because I want to fulfill their dreams.
My dad wanted me to complete my MBA then my dad will merge our company with his friend's company. Then both will get retired then Vivian and I will run the business. yahi boring kahani hai meri" she chuckled.
"Business??? but you love dance??" he asked
"Yeah I love dance and want to become a dancer and open my own academy but I can't hurt my parent's dream first unka dream then mera" she said with a proud smile.
"Oh means you are that papa's princess types??" he chuckled.
"Yup" she chipped
"By the way who is this vivian??" he asked out of curiosity.
"I guess will should sleep now my head is paining" she said avoiding his question.
"Fine but I want to confess something" he said and made her sit on the bed.
"I like you" he said directly
"I know that" she chuckled
"Umm..so do you like me too??" he asked leaning closer to her.
while she remained mum not meeting his gaze.
"Yeah you like me I can see that" he said and leaned more close to kiss her.
"I like you as a friend" she said moving back.
But he was too quick to stop her. He pulled her by her arm and inched closer.
while she closed her eyes on finding him so close to her. she knew he will kiss her now at any cost if he wants.

But she couldn't feel his lips so she opened her eyes slowly to find that he as fallen on bed and was fast asleep.
"Pagal" she chuckled and slept besides him covering both of them with quilt.

....
TBC

Precap: Randhir disappears!!

Thnku ^_^