Chp35: So now what??

She cut the call in irritation and turned back just to see Randhir was standing behind her.
"Will you care to explain??" randhir asked.
"Nothing!" she shrugged and started walking but he stopped her and caged her in his arms.
"Kal se dekh raha hu tell me or else I won't leave you!!" he said
"Fine listen my mom has gone mad!! and making me mad too!! you know na I have told you about vivian our family friend!! ha he is coming to New York for few days and mom wants him to stay with me at our place like really?? I don't understand from childhood only she loves that  vivian and lectures me because of him and I don't want to stay with him and how can I call him here???" she chipped in one go.
"So what?? call him!!" he suggessted.
"Wahi toh nhi karna na!! Bahot badi problem hai woh" she said
"Huhh??" he asked in confusion.
"He loves me!!!" she spat back.
and randhir's eyes widen in shock....!!!
he starred at her blankly....
over here he wants to confess his love and from where this vivian is coming??? he wondered.

"yesterday also he called me for that only.
aur itna dominating hai that I can't deny him!! so I am just stuck between him and my mom and I don't know what should I do?
mom ka bass chale toh use aaj hi son-in law banale thanks to dad atleast unki vajah se chup hai woh!!" sanyukta said with a sad face.
Over here Randhir was all dumbstruck by listening her words.
"Oh god please help me main pagal ho jaungi" she begged.
"So now what??" he asked
"I don't have any idea" she frowned
"Matlab he will stay with us for few days?
kya yaar? no ways!" randhir also frowned
"I'm not going to go anywhere first only I'm telling you" he chipped straight.
"Ha don't go anywhere please vaise bhi uske sath akele mai nahi reh sakti" she said.
"What you mean??" he asked
"He is fully romeo typesbyeah but full over attitude and mad but I don't like the way he tries to be close with me..eww" she shuddered

While Randhir didn't like that fact!!
how will he be able to see him getting close to her? either he will hurt her or else end up killing him in anger! he balled his
his fists in jealousy and came out of the room only to get bumped with renuka and harsh.
who heard all their conversation they knew their son very well!!
"Randhir calm down" harsh made him understand.
"Dad I'm fine" randhir replied.
"Dikh raha hai hume woh" renuka said.
"Listen will go back to India tomorrow so please handle everything very calmy don't let your anger overtake you" harsh made him understand.
"Yeah I'll handle" he said and left from there.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^

Vote & comment!!