Chp42: I love you damn it!

Sanyukta finally gave up! She couldn't take it anymore and finally she fainted.
Vivian smirked and thought to take advantage of her..! He was about to finally force him on her just then he got pulled away and was pushed hard on the floor with such an intensity that it took few secs to make him realize what just happened?
He looked up to found Randhir standing in front of him with blood shot red eyes. His anger was on cloud 9!!!
"You!!!" vivian frowned while standing up.
Randhir looked at sanyukta and her condition. He could clearly see how much he tortured her!
"You did a big mistake. You shouldn't have mess with my girl! Now you will pay for it" Randhir said in cold voice. And in next second vivian was again lying on the floor
as he punched him hard on his nose. He bend down to his level and started punching him harshly.....!!!!
He was hitting him as if he wanted to kill him at that moment.
how he dared to do such cheap thing with his sanyukta?

Jack also came and he sprinkled water on sanyukta's face and made her drink water.
Sanyukta came back to her senses!!
She lookedup at jack.
she was happy to see him.
and Immediately hugged him and started crying.

"Sanny.... it's okay we are here now" jack rubbed her back to console her.
listening to her voice Randhir stopped immediately and turned to her.

"Sanyukta" he called her name softly.
Sanyukta broke the hug from jack and looked at him and next moment she was in randhir's arms.
Randhir engulfed her tightly in his arms.
and she started crying more bitterly.
"Ssh..stop crying"" he chipped while caressing her hair.

He saw her dress was torned and lust bites of vivian visible on her neck. He clenched his jaw in anger. He pulled one of the curtain and covered her frame with that.

"I guess we should give him to the police" jack said
"Noo....!! If this new reaches to my dad then he will take me back to India!!" sanyukta replied in between her sobs.
"Sanyukta you think we should leave this bastard like this only?" Randhir asked
"Hahaa.. she is smart I love you jaan" vivian laughed like a shameless person still having guts after doing all that!!!!
"You shut your mouth" Randhir started to beat him again until he fainted.
"Tie him with ropes and will throw him away somewhere!!" Randhir said to jack.

He picked sanyukta in his arms and they left from there. On the way they threw vivian out somewhere like he was an unwanted useless baggage!!!
"Sanny" jack called her but sanyukta was still hugging Randhir tight not ready to leave him.
Randhir assured him through his eyes....
and jack dropped both of them and went away.

He took sanyukta inside their apartment.
and tried to make her sleep on the bed but she was not leaving him only!
"Sanyukta" he called her and tried to break the hug
"No please don't go!!" she insisted.
He sighed and he settled on the bed with her on his lap.
"Sanyukta everything is fine now. He won't dare to trouble you again!!" he assured.
"Noo" she clutched him more tight.

He made her look at him...
"I am here to protect you " he kissed her forehead.
"Noo" she chipped and again hugged him.
"Sanyukta....!!! come on don't do this I can't see you like this please.." he held her face in his both hands and made her look at him.
"I'm sorry..!" she started to cry again.

He closed his eyes in defeat.
"Sanyukta" he took her in his embrace.
"Why would you drink with him??" he asked
"I didn't he spiked my drink" she replied.
"Okay and why he got so mad on you?" he asked again.
"I imagined you in him... and....." she paused mid sentence
"And?" he asked
She just hugged him more. He understood what she wanted to say so he didn't force her more
"You sit here I'll bring ointment" he chipped
"Noo..." she replied immediately.
"Sanyukta I am not going anywhere! I'm just going to bring ointment for you" he shouted on her in irritation.
which made her to cry more.

He face palmed his face "sorry" he chipped.
She covered herself with quilt and turned her back to him. He chuckled at her childishness and pulled her towards himself in a back hug.
"I am sorry" he chipped in her ears.
"No its okay....vaise bhi now no one will love me. You too go away!! Vivian used me!!!" she said only to get pulled harshly.
"Listen get one thing clear! He didn't use you! before he could do anything I reached there and what's all that? No one will love me and all? I love you damn it!!!
don't you get that???
I love....youuuu" he stretched the last sentence with more power.

Sanyukta just stared at him blankly!!
"Stop staring I'm serious" he replied while she continued staring at him like a lost puppy.
"I know you don't love me..."
"Of course I love you Idiot!!!" she interrupted him.
And now it was his turn to stare at her in shock.
"You really?" he asked and she nodded her head as yes.
His face lit up with a huge grin.
"Don't ever again say that no one loves you" he ordered and she nodded her head in return.

He cupped her nape and leaned further to kiss her but she winched in pain
"What happened?" he asked

She pointed towards her neck where he was holding it had the lusty marks of that beast
again she started to cry. His heart ached by watching her like that
he leaned closer and kissed that mark and replaced that mark with his love bite.
sanyukta arched her back in pleasure and closed her eyes. He started to place wet kisses all over her neckline...
He was trying to sooth her pain...
He wanted to make her feel beautiful like before...
He wanted to erase that beast's marks
which were making her feel impure.....

"Randhirrrr.." she moaned as he started kissing down her neck
"You don't want ointment? I'm using my own ointment" he chipped in between his sweet assault and she blushed hard.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^

Vote....Comment....Follow!!!!