Chp34: Because I love her!!

New arrived and our sandhir as usual were sleeping in their cute positions...
Randhir had sandwiched sanyukta under him!!
Harsh came out of the room and was shocked no not shocked!! actually surprised by their sleeping positions!! He was about to call Randhir when he heard sanyukta's voice
"BB utho yaar how many time I should tell you don't sleep like this on me!!!" she chipped all irritated in her sleep.
"How many time??? means they always sleep like this??" harsh wondered.
He went and patted randhir's shoulder in order to wake him.
"Sanyukta sleep yaar!!" he replied thinking that its sanyukta.
"Its me your dad not sanyukta" harsh snapped at him.
Randhir jolted up from the sleep on which he fell down from the couch...!!
"Fu*k" he chipped as he fell with a thud.
while Harsh was standing their crossing his arms waiting for the explanation!!

Randhir looked up at harsh then again looked away not getting what to say!!!
"What??" randhir shrugged
Harsh raised his brow and then signalled at sanyukta!!
"Haa woh.. I have the habit...no..she has a habit...I mean we sleep..!!" Randhir fumbled with his words on which Harsh chuckled and pulled his ear.
"Tumse kuch nahi hoga!! mere saamne hi yeh haal hai god knows how you will confess?" harsh chipped
"Confess? dad please don't start again!! I need some time!!" randhir mumbled
"Okay let's go for jogging" harsh suggested
and they went for jogging.

At the park...

"Ron New York is filled with lot of hot girls!!" harsh winked at him...
as the park was filled with hot girls who had came for jogging.
"Ha mom ko bolu kya??" randhir chuckled.
"I don'tt understand what you like in that sanyukta?" harsh asked making faces.
"What do you mean??" randhir asked him back.
"Aare look there are so hot girls out here!!
she is not your types! she is still a immature
kid!! her looks are also okay!!" harsh said
while Randhir didn't like it!!
"Dad please you don't know sanyukta
she is better than this bimbos so please don't judge her" randhir frowned.
"Yeah..whatever...but seriously you should think once again about your choice!!
She is crazy!! she will not suit in our family too!!" harsh said while adding fuel to the fire.
Now randhir's anger was on cloud9!!
"Dad please" he warned him.
"And ha I doubt her character too!!means if she can stay with you like this then she can...." harsh couldn't complete his sentence as Randhir smashed the water bottle on the floor hard which was in his hand and he pointed his forefinger towards harsh with those blood shot red eyes...
"Dad you are elder that's why I am not crossing my limits but not a word against sanyukta orelse I forget that you are my dad! and what character ha?? she is a pure soul ha crazy hai baccho jaise behave karti hai so what??? I love the way she is....!!
aur koi aise bakwaas karega uske baare main I'll break his mouth!!!" randhir warned him.
"Ohhh easy son!! I was just telling you the fact! why are you so over reacting" harsh shrugged.
"Because I love her..!!!" finally he confessed!!

Harsh smiled in return...
"What?? have you lost it???" randhir asked him.
"No I got what I wanted to hear" Harsh winked at him and started walking.
Randhir was still standing there it took few minutes for him to realize the situation!!
finally he understood and blushed like an idiot and ran to harsh.
"Dad... I'm sorry and thank you so much" he chipped while hugging harsh.
Harsh chuckled and hugged him back...
"Its okay son I guess you should not delay now to confess your feelings!! vaise bhi me and renuka are heading back tomorrow so you have full time with sanyukta" harsh chipped patting his back.
And soon they returned from the park
sanyukta was awake by the time!!
He went to look at her as she was in the bedroom.
"Mom please don't start again!!
I told you  once why are you doing this?
I had talked to vivian yesterday he was also telling me the same!! please stop this orelse I'll complaint to dad!!!" she cut the call in irritation and turned back just to see Randhir standing behind her.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^