Chp27: I was never a bad boy

"Come on bring fast what have you made for breakfast I am hungry" she pouted
He came with a bowl and kept in front of her. she looked at the bowl and frowned.
"Soup!! Who eats soup for breakfast. I am not ill mere leg pe lagi hai!!" she made a face pushing the bowl away.
"Chupchap khao" he ordered
"Nope its better you order pizza because I am not going to eat it at any cost" she said
"Pizza? who eats pizza at breakfast?" he frowned
"Me" she said immediately
He sighed and ordered the pizza.

After sometime her pizza arrived..
He opened the box and gave her only two slices in her plate.
"What's this?? prasad de rahe ho kya? I want the whole box" she chuckled.
"Eat that only or else woh bhi nhi milega" he said and went to the kitchen & and came back with the beer bottles..
"Who drinks beer at breakfast??" she asked
"Me" he enacted her style..
"Huhh.." she twisted her lips

He poured some beer on pizza slice and started eating.
"Eww...what was that??" she frowned
"My style of eating" he shrugged
"Junglee" she said
"Wanna try??" he asked
"No thanks tum hi khao"
"Ya vaise bhi tumse nhi hoga!
girls can't handle beer" he smirked
"Nothing like that give it I'll show you" she got irked by his words
"Let it be!! you have broken your one leg then you will broke your other leg too!! fhir mujhepe bill fhadogi" he chuckled
She snatched the bottle from him.
"Now see" she said and gulped half of the bottle in one go.
he snatched away the bottle from her as she started coughing..
"Are you nuts??" he shouted.
"Dekha I can handle be..beer" she said with hiccups..
He too drank the remaining bottles.

After their eating session was done.
"Please take me to the room" she stretched her arms like a baby.
He stood up and picked her up heading towards their room.
"Oyee humara room right main hai!! left main kaha chale??" she chuckled sensing his alchol effect.
"Sorry" he said and turned back

As the door of the room was closed while fumbling with the knock he lost his balance thus opening the door both fell down with a thud. Thankgod she fell on him only and didn't hurt her leg. "Aah..you idiot dekha and was saying girls can't handle drinks"  she said rubbing her elbow as it got hurt.
"Nothing like that!! because of you I fell down" he complained.
She crawled on the floor and sat at the corner resting her back to edge of bed.
He too sat next to her on the floor.
Both were sitting in silence for few minutes then he broke the silence while interwining his fingers with hers.
"Sanyukta you said yesterday that I can share with you whatever I want"

She nodded in a yes
"Umm..I want to share about my bad boy image I.." he paused
Sanyukta gave his hand little squeeze to go on.
"I was not a bad boy before. You know I was a typical mumma's boy" he chuckled
She smiled and leaned on his shoulder resting her head on it.
"First I use to live in India with my parents.
I belong to a rich family. My dad is a businessman. You must have heard about our company 'Shikhawat empires'" he said.
"Yeah I know then why you stay over here?? if you have family at India?? I mean you came here for your studies?? she asked
"Nope..I came here to have my own life. My dad used to say always that I am useless, good for nothing!! He was ashamed of me. why so I didn't used to listen to him or join his business. we use to have fights daily on the same topic.Yeah I want to run business but not his.My own firm but he denied. My mom she is a sweetheart she always used to save me from his lectures. You know she was just like you. I miss her a lot. that day you made food reminded me about my mom's food. I had that lovely homemade food after years thanks to you" he smiled blinking his tears.
"So you don'tnt talk with your mom now??" she asked.
"Umm.. no I left that place 3 years ago after that no contact with them. We had a last big fight which shattered all the things our relation everything. Dad said me get out of my house and not to  show me face and he warned mom too that not to keep contact with me" he said as tears made their way down his cheeks.
She felt bad watching him like this. She hugged him and he hugged her back in return pulling her on his lap.
"I miss my mom..
I miss my home...
But dad will never allow me. so I came to NY and started living my own life. at first I decided that I'll show my dad I can survive without his help and I'll start my own firm on my own basis but after a year I got distracted by the lavish lifestyle over here
My new friends..
then parties..
drinks..
then bike racing..
Making out with girls..
all that became a habit for me..
I thought if my dad thinks me bad then yeah I am bad!!" he said while hiding his face in the crook of her neck sobbing silently.
Sanyukta caressed his hair.she too had tears in her eyes.
"I was never a bad boy" he sniffed
She broke the hug and wiped his tears away.
"You are not bad infact you are too good being a girl I can tell how the guy is" she said smiling.
"Why you are crying??" he asked innocently
On which she rested her head on his chest.
"I didn't saw a bad boy crying na! toh woh khushi ke aasu hai" she chuckled.
He too smiled at her words and made her get down from his lap and he rested his head on her lap sleeping like a baby.
"Sanyukta? can you please caresses my hair while I lie my head on your lap like my mom used to do?" he demanded innocently.
She smiled at his cuteness and pecked his cheek "Sure" she chipped and started caressing his forehead slowly.
He had a sweet smile on his face as sanyukta had the same magic in her hands like his mother.

After sometime he asked her
"Sanyukta now tell me something about your life??"

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^