Chp38:Chance pe dance

After vivian's entry...
sanyukta was confused about Randhir's changed behaviour. Why was he talking rudely to her?

At Breakfast..
Randhir and vivian were sitting on the dinning table just then sanyukta came up with plate full of hot paratha's.
She served both of them and turned to leave
"where are you going? join us" vivian said and pulled her back near him and made her sit on chair close to him.

They started their breakfast but the paratha's were too hot.
"Sanyukta kya yaar? feed me its too hot" vivian ordered her.
Sanyukta looked at him and then at Randhir who was not at all looking at them
She took the small piece of paratha and fed him.
"Umm.. its yumm god seriously missed your food. Your hands really have magic" vivian chipped and kissed her knuckles.
Randhir who was pretending that he was not interested in them was actually murdering the paratha's in anger!!!

Just then vivian made some of her hairlocks aside by brushing his fingers on her cheek.
Sanyukta was not comfortable by his touch so she tried to move back when he held her hand and started cuddling with her.

Randhir had enough of their PDA...
He bang his fists on the table and went away in anger and didn't complete his breakfast also!!

Lateron...
while going to college sanyukta was waiting for Randhir because they always go together. Randhir came and started his bike and was about to leave.
"Ohh hello I am also coming" sanyukta stopped him
"why?? go with your so called friend" Randhir chipped

Sanyukta didn't pay attention to his words and sat behind him. He started the bike.
On the way sanyukta was trying to talk to Randhir but he was behaving rude.
"Sit quietly or else ya fhir niche gira dunga main" he chipped in rude tone again

That was it sanyukta got pissed of by his behaviour.
"Stop the bike!!" she screamed
He stopped the bike immediately and she got down
"Thanks but I don't need your lift anymore
kabse dekh rahi hu free ka attitude dikha rahe ho. I'll go on my own!" she said and started walking.

He sighed and parked his bike aside and followed her
"Sanyukta wait okay I am sorry" he said
while she continued walking.
"Sanyukta!!!" he called her
Just then sanyukta entered a park and sat on one bench.
"Why she came over here?? he wondered and sat next to her.
"Meri maa I am sorry!!" he acted filmy.
"I'll forgive you only on one condition" she said
"Okay kuch bhi chalega bolo"
She opened her bag and took the tiffin out and forwarded him. "Khaalo" she chipped
He smiled at her act. He was not able to open the foil properly. she sighed and took from his hands & and opened it and made him eat with her hands.
Actually he did purposely so that she will feed him.

"Thank you" he chipped and pecked her cheek
"I'm still angry" she twisted her lips.
"Why?? I did what you said"
"Ha but I'm not liking your changed behaviour"
"Sorry" he again pecked her cheek again
On which she looked at him
"Chance pe dance mat maro!!" she said and he chuckled and both went to the college.

....
Whole day passed away.. It was night time now. Trio had their dinner and were ready to sleep. "You both sleep here I'll sleep in the bedroom" she chipped
"Itni jaldi?? let's have some talk" vivian said while pulling her to the balcony.
"Noo please I'm tried" sanyukta said because she was feeling sleepy and didn't wanted to spend time with him but he did pay any attention because he was too stubborn.

After few hours sanyukta was fast asleep...
Vivian made her sleep in the room and switched off all the lights and came out
"Yeh sach main iska childhood friend hai??
doesn't he know sanyukta is afraid of dark" randhir thought mentally.
He was just waiting for vivian to sleep because he was addicted to sanyukta! without her sleep was far away from him!!!
But that idiot was not sleeping only!!
Finally after long time he slept and Randhir tiptoed to sanyukta in the room and slept besides her and clasped her in his armsbon which her sleep got disturbed!!

"Tum???" she asked in shock...!

...
TBC

Thnku ^_^

Vote & comment