Chp30: Unexpected Call

A new day arrived after the adventurous night...
Sandhir were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Randhir's cell buzzed with a call.
Sanyukta's sleep got disturbed and she partially shifted on Randhir hiding her face in his neck..
"Randhir please pickup the call" she chipped in sleepy voice.
The phone was ringing continously but randhir was in deep slumber. Now fully irritated she shifted her whole weight on him hugging him as he was her favourite teddybear.
On her movement he opened his eyes too found her sleeping on him and then heard her voice.
"Randhir pickup the phone or I'll throw it away on your face" she groaned.
Then he heard that his cell was ringing.
It flashed an unknown no but from India.
He cut the call and pushed sanyukta aside and went out in anger.
"What happened to him??" she wondered.

Then his cell rang again.
"shall I pick??" she thought and without thinking further she picked the call.
before she could chip a 'hello' a lady's voice came.

~
"Randhir!! I know beta you are angry and don't wanna talk with me. I knw I didn't call you nor I contacted with you this 3 years but you knw  I am scared of your dad. But you know what your dad Al's misses you.
Please talk to him once!!Vaise bhi tumhara birthday aaraha hai in 2 days. We want to celebrate with you" lady said crying.

"Hello aunty I guess you are Randhir's mom? umm.. its me sanyukta randhir's  friend sorry aunty actually randhir went out in anger" sanyukta said

"Its okay beta I am use to it now. Byee" she
hung the call.

~

"Umm..now why this Randhir is over reacting? Baat karleta toh kya jata??
I think I shall do something. BB ka birthday is coming?? oh wow umm..I know what I have to do" she chuckled on her own thoughts and quickly deleted the call log and acted to sleep again.

while he returned back...
"Sanyukta get up!!" he shook her.
"Please don'tdisturb me"
"I am taking you out will go around all the beautifu places of NY" he said
"No thanks kal bahot adventure ho gaya mere life main aur nahi" she chipped
"I am not asking you get ready fast you have one hour" he chipped and went away.
She got up and called jack and told him to find out Randhir's all details where he parents stay in India and everything about them asap.

After an hour...
"Chale?? she asked and he looked at her without blinking his eyes as she had worn cute blue midi dress looking really very adorable
"What??" she snapped her fingers infront of him.
On which he gave a chessy smile.
"Idiot" she blushed and walked away.
Where he too followed her and& came with his bike
"You are okay na??
I mean hum tumhari so called gf ke sath jayenge??" she raised her brow in disbelief.
"Yeah come sit" he chuckled
"Where are we going?? and how I'm supposed to sit on it with my dress? she asked
"Central park! and you have to manage I don't know" he replied
"Yeah of course" she rolled her eyes and got on his bike adjusting her dress.

After a while they reached central park...
"Awesome weather" she said looking around
"Yeah come" he said entangling his fingers with her.
He was showing the near by places and was giving info about it.
"Umm..experience ha?? lagta hai mkd ke sath bahot bar aachuke ho!!" she chuckled only to get a frown from him.
Then she heard a guy playing guitar
"Wow look he plays so amazing" she said and went to that guy
"What the..." he groaned and followed her
Sanyukta was staring at the guy very attentively!!

"Aise ghur rahi hai jaise pyaar ho gaya usse" he frowned in jealously.
"Lets go"
"No wait listen quietly" she said
"Fine I am going!! You stay with him" he said and started walking.
"Wait" she ran after him.
"Aare kitna aacha tha why are you behaving so rude?" she said stopping him.
"Yeah bahot aacha tha" he spat back.
"Aare wait I can run more" she said huffing.
and he looked at her and again started walking.
"Moodwati rukho!!" she chuckled
"Huhh???" he raised his brow
"Woh bahot mood swings aate hai na tumhe" she chuckled.
"I am nt moodvati!!" he groaned and started walking .taking the chance she went upto him and jumped on his back.
"Sanyukta what are you doing??" he asked
"Piggy back ride" she chuckled
He smiled at her antics.
"When is your birthday??" she asked him
"Why?? birthday kaha se yaad
"Bolo na" she chipped
"After two days" he said making her get down.
"Ohhk" she showed as she doesn't know.
"cool we will party" she said again.
Just then group of girls came to them.
"Hi plz can you click a pic of us" a girl chipped sweetly to Randhir.
"Okay" he chipped and started clicking their pics.

Now it was sanyukta's turn to frown in jealously!!
As the girls now started flirting with him.
"Loo ho gaya shuru yeh bhi" she flared her cute nose in anger
After few minutes he was back
"Let's go will eat something" he said
"Noo I don't want!! mujhe ghar jana hai" she said in a stern voice
"But why??" he asked in confusion
"Isse kya hua??" he wondered
"Abh moodvati kaun hai??" he chuckled
"You" she spat back
"Oh really?? wait I'll show you!!" he said by running after her and she too started runing away from him and rest you know what happens when they start their tom and jerry fights.

...
TBC

Thnku ^_^