Chapter 13

This is your typical teenage party. All the way from loud music heard a couple of blocks away to dead drunk teens on the front yard. I think I even see one on the roof.

"You humans have a weird sense of fun." Amy commented, walking next to me.

"Yeah well, playing around with a whip is considered abuse if both parties don't consult to it." I shrugged. "Even if it sounds welcoming..."

"Eve!" Kylie yelled and ran over to me. "Oh, Alicia and Amy are with you too."

"Yup." I nodded.

"Come on, Felix and Dylan are already here and I need a reason to go there." Kylie squealed.

She seems to be drunk. I mean she's usually shy around guys but she is openly flirting with everybody. Her pink dress was easily flowing around her and she even wore heels. She dragged me with her and Amy followed. The twins got lost in the crowd, while Eli and Alicia caught my other hand so they wouldn't get lost.

"Ugh... great." Alicia mumbled under her breath. "The she bitch herself."

Serena was literally humping Felix's leg and that made me really irratated. I think I'm gonna barf.

"Dylan!" Kylie squealed and ran into Dylan's arms.

When did Kylie become so easy?!

"Eve..." Felix smiled and stood up, Serena forgoten.

"Hey..." I said not really giving him any attention.

Felix was taken aback and stared at me. I'm guessing it's either because of the dress or Amy. My eyes traveled to Kylie and Dylan who were having a heavy make out session.

"When did the nerd become so bold?" Felix asked.

"I'm guessing after her second shot..." I answered and sat down on the sofa where Felix did.

"I have a better idea my little Tuberose." Felix smirked and picked me up. "I like it this way better."

"Oh really?" I asked. "Me sitting in your lap like a whore?"

"No. You sitting in my lap like a little delicate Tuberose." He kissed my earlobe.

I shuddered. Weak spot. Very, very weak spot.

Felix smirked. Bitch knew I liked it. Dang it.

"Mistress." Amy quickly took a seat next to Felix.

"You feel distressed, don't you?" He nodded. "Mhm. I can feel it to. They're here."

My eyes traveled over the crowd and landed on a pair of silver blue ones. Amy tensed and glared. Felix picked up on our tension, and I was shaking like a chihuaha but well... It couldn't be that. Note the sarcasm.

"I think it would be better for us to leave." Amy said.

"I second that."

The two of us stood up, but Felix caught onto my wrist. Alicia and Eli were watching us closely.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked.

"Out. I need air." I said, lying of course.

"I'll come with."

From the corner of my eye I saw the silver blue eyes moving closer. I gulped and clenched my jaw.

"Fine. Let's go!" I pulled him to his feet and Amy made us a quick path to the back door.

I saw those eyes getting angered and more blood thirsty. But also they weren't moving anymore. Alicia and Eli winked at me and that's when I saw his legs traped in goo.

"Mistress, let's go." Amy picked me up and ran.

Felix ran after us and we made it out the back door. But of course it wasn't that easy.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't my favorite slut of all time." A tall, blonde haired boy said. "Missed me little lamb?"

"I see you still have a foul mouth Mathew. Still haven't learned your manners." Oh I am digging my own grave.

"Shut up you slut!"

"Mathew!" Oh hell no. "That's enough."

If I wasn't afraid before I sure as hell am now. And frozen to the point of tears. Those cold finger tips traveled down my neck and shoulder, making me grip Amy's hand. Disgusting. I felt his breath on my neck and up my ear.

He slightly nibbled on it and weaved his hands around my waist.

"Such a pretty mark." He traced David's star around my eye. "I knew you would be able to awake that power. I am so glad we were able to do it."

"Who are you?" Felix asked.

"Oh my, mind my manners." The man smirked. "I am Lucious. Eve's lovely husband."

"Lovely husband my ass." I have no idea where those words came from.

"Now, now Eve. We went through this." He gripped my neck cutting off my air supplies. "You will obey while I order."

He threw me on the ground and placed his booted foot on my head. His brow lock looked darker in the night, and his silver blue eyes showed joy. Sadistical shit.

"Get off of my mistress." Amy was boiling and threw Lucious off me.

Bone snapping made me cover my ears and close my eyes. I hated this part. Mostly because Amy was showing so much anger and hate.

"This is so thrilling!" Lucious laughed. "But pathetic at the same time."

Felix kneeled before me. He was cupping my face and telling me to cool down. But my face was burning for some reason. The mark was eating away at my eye and the tears evaporated as they came.

"Eve! Eve!" Felix pulled back his left hand. "Shit, Eve calm down."

But I couldn't.

I heared a roar. A deep, loud and thundering roar. This was a roar of a lion. Amy was also growling, but he was to busy with Mathew. Lucious tried to get to me but by the feel of it, there was a barier around me.

"Fuck Eve, what did you get yourself into?" Felix whispered while cradling me.

I gripped his shoulders and opened my eyes. The mark of David's star appeared above us and another roar sounded.

"This is fantastic! Fantastic!" Lucious was wide eyed. "Finally she evokes another one!"

A big black furred lion stood before me with blood red eyes. He was staring at me and blinking.

"I am Marbas." His voice was resonating through my head. "Here to serve you, master Solomon."