Epilogue

"Eve!" Owen's voice boomed through the house, making me place my brush in the water. "Felix is here!"

"I'm in my room!" I yelled back, slightly sweeping my hand over the rag I used to take the paint off my fingers.

With a cautious step, I stood up from my stool and turned from my lovely canvas and smiled when I felt the air in my room change. It took me three steps to reach the taller male and wrapped my slender arms around him in a hug.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his chest as I felt his arms around myself.

"I missed you too, my little Tuberose." Felix breathed out, placing a gentle kiss on my head.

He picked me up and placed me in his lap as he took a seat on my bed. Amy and Marbas excused themselves and left us two to our own privacy, which I seem to be lacking these past few weeks seeing as 72 demons keep coming in and out of my grandparents home.

After Felix had burned down the house on the hill, we made our way back to the coven house where every injured member was being taken care of. I was left alone with Felix to talk him through my painful transformation which earned me the length of hair any woman would either dread or kill for. We made a deal that until the coven house had expanded I would stay with my grandparents and siblings, while my demons would happily and might I add eagerly help with the expansion. The next day when I came back home my father was on whits end and pulled out a shotgun from somewhere aiming it at me straight, but then he got tackled and almost killed by five other demons, including Sytry and Eligor, so now he is recovering in the hospital while Kenzie avoided my being with every fiber. Last night she left my father for good. So that's a bonus. Eva, Dexter, Kayden and Owen cried their eyes out when I told them the whole story of what happened and promised me they would never leave me. I've been sleeping in the same bed as my sister for the past few weeks because I still had nightmares. 

I kinda quit school seeing as I was blind and really couldn't attend with 72 bodyguards.

I felt Felix shift in position and knew right away he was watching my canvas. Now don't get me wrong, I was blind, but for some reason I could still paint as good as I did before. 

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"This is..." Felix was left speechless and I know clearly why. 

He had seen my first portrait of him which I painted when he saved me from that drunken body of a male. As Alicia had told me, Felix had put the painting in his study and is using it as his reminder of me and his love towards me. 

And now, he was staring at another painting of himself. 

It was smaller in scale but still beautiful, and I managed (I really do hope I did) to capture his beauty in the moonlight

It was smaller in scale but still beautiful, and I managed (I really do hope I did) to capture his beauty in the moonlight. Just like I remembered him from that time we made love for the very first time.

"So, what do you think?" I urged him to speak.

"It is very lovely Eve. Thank you." He kissed me and then Eva walked in.

"Did you tell him the good news Eve?" She asked me, as she pulled out my suitcases.

"What good news?" Felix asked, letting me go and start packing.

"Oh, well." I cleared my throat. "I'm pregnant."