Chapter 15

Grace's POV
-----------------------------
It was the day of the game and everyone was going, I was helping Davi out with his outfit, he was adorable. "See you soon guys!" Neymar shouted leaving early for the game "Good luck!" we shouted, Aj ran over and gave him a quick kiss before he left. They were really cute together, they were so in love you could see it. "All done!" I said to Davi "Thank you!" he said and ran off, I walked over to the living room seeing Jo. "This might be a weird thing to say to you but I need a girls opinion on this and I can't ask Rafa because she's Ney's sister so.." I nodded for him to ask me the question "Do you think Ney and Aj really need to wait to do it because it's "early" in the relationship?" "No I don't think so" "I think the same!" "Yea I think I convinced Aj yesterday that it's not to early" "Good!" he said. I'm personally surprised that Neymar hasn't convinced her himself, maybe he actually listened to her when she said no, wow.

It was a good game 4-2 for Barcelona, messi 2x pique 1x and Neymar 1x, I wasn't huge fan of football really but it was a good game. Davi was so happy but Carol came to pick him up, I have to leave as well first thing in the morning tomorrow.
"Let me help you get packed" Aj said folding my clothes and putting it in the bag, she helped the packing process go faster. I looked at the room to realize it just looked like a guest room, "Isn't this your room?" I asked her "Not anymore, I'm in Neymar's room now" "Oooooh" I said to her "You need to text me everything that happens in your relationship ok!?" she laughed at me and agreed. I missed her, I still do miss her but we get enough drop bys to stay in touch. But I was proud of her now.

Neymar's POV
---------------------------

We were in the living room having a couple of drinks to celebrate, Aj was with Rafa and Grace talking, even then she looked amazing, I fought the urge to just walk over there and kiss her. I didn't want to ruin the last night of her with Grace.
As it got later people started to go to bed, "I'm gonna head over to bed I'm pretty tired" Aj said to me "Ok I'll be right there" "Ok" she said going upstairs. I entered the room seeing Aj already lying down in bed, I smiled to realize she was already asleep. I lied down beside her, I took a picture of me kissing her cheek, I posted "Goodnight babe❤️". I realized that some of the fans were really supporting us but there was also a few people hating on Aj, a bit more than usual. We haven't been on our phones recently so she might not have noticed, I just hope she won't listen to them.

*The next day*
We were at the airport and everyone was saying their goodbyes, we will be back here tomorrow though since Rafa had to go back to her school. We all gave Grace a hug and waved her goodbye as she walked through the gates. Grace had a few tears in her eyes but Aj didn't and Grace didn't expect there to be tears because she knows Aj doesn't cry, almost never since her parents incident.
Most of the day we spent time with Rafa going out to eat helping her pack. There wasn't much for me to do because Rafa was helping Aj make an application form for the University.
Gil had to go somewhere for an emergency or something so Jo and I decided to go outside and shoot some basketballs or something while Marcela cooked.

"So.." Jo started "On Monday Marcela was gonna go out for the day with friends and Gil and I could go somewhere.." "Ok..." I said. "So.. that could be your day" I didn't get what he meant at first but then I got it, "Uh I'll see Aj did say she wants to take things slow" "Yea but I heard Grace talked some sense into her so.." "Oh.. ok, well
maybe I don't know. I want to do it but I can't speak for her". "Ok well you can do what you want when we're all away!" he said and I laughed.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is short but I just want to thank you guys for just reading this actually 😊 If you have any suggestions pls comment!