Chapter 1

Aj's POV
-------------------------

"Aj!? Aj you awake!?" I heard Rafaella shouting from downstairs, she was visiting us for a week or so in Barcelona. "Aj!?" she says one more time before opening my bedroom door finding me on my bed. "Yea I'll be down in a minute" I say rubbing my eyes. "Ok well breakfast is ready downstairs and don't forget the game today" Rafa reminds me, "Ah sh*t I gotta hurry". I jump off my bed, quickly spread the cover on and take my pjs off. I only put a barça jersey on over my underwear and remember I left my phone downstairs that needs a bit of charging. I was planning on wearing skinny jeans and that would take a while so I ran downstairs to get my phone. As I pick it up and turn around I continued to run up the stairs but saw someone there, "I'M SORRY I'M RUNNING LAAATE" I shout to them. I put my phone in the charger and get my jeans on jumping up and down. I run to the washroom and brush my teeth, I look for Rafa outside the door and find her down the hall "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna miss breakfast and can you put in the fridge for me thanks" she nodded and chuckled as I ran off. I don't like a lot of makeup so I just put mascara and eyeliner, I grab my purse and my phone and run down stairs again. I grab an energy drink and meet everyone at the car outside, "I so sorry I-I slept in l-ate" I said gasping with air. Wow I should really workout more often if I'm that tired from that, I thought to myself. "It's ok the two Neymars and Jo left a few seconds ago so" Marcela said. Jota was a friend we met in Santos as well, same with Marcela but she also does the cooking at Ney's house and is very nice. We all got in the car and started to drive over to the stadium.
I wonder who that was I saw downstairs? I thought. I never walk around the house in underwear or a bikini really. The only time I go swimming is at the beach with Rafa and Marcela, but the guys walk around in their underwear all the time. "Hey were one of you guys the one I saw when I ran downstairs to get my phone?" They both looked at each other with a confused face "No" Rafa said while Marcela shook her head. "Damn it" I said to myself. That just leaves Neymar Sr, Jr or Jo, either way it's pretty embarrassing.

Jota's POV
-------------------------

I was riding in the car with Sr and Jr with the radio on. Then I realized how quiet it was, Ney usually sings or dances along but he wasn't. "Something up bud?" I ask realizing he was staring at one spot kind of blushed.
"Wha-uh yea it's cool" he said "Ok" I knew he was lying, maybe he was nervous for the game? I don't know.
"Remember as always" Senior started.

Neymar jr's POV
-------------------------

"Make us proud, even in defeat put up a fight. Let god be your guide with the ball. We love you son so go out there and play strong and run fast." My dad says, he always does a little preach before a game but not always the same one. We enter the stadiums parking lot. "Thanks dad, love you" I say getting out of the car. As I walk over to the entrance all I could think of was Aj in her jersey and underwear. I guess you could say it was a view I've never seen before, I don't know why she's so insecure about that kind of stuff. But I shrugged it off and walked to the dressing room with camera men in the halls. I walk in the locker room and greet everyone and finally start getting back to reality, but Aj wouldn't get out of my head and I didn't know why.

Aj's POV
-------------------------

As we got to our seats meeting Sr and Jo I look out to the huge stadium. I always love coming here, it's so big and full of people here for one cause. Football.
We all had our jerseys that had our name but with Ney's number, 11. Rafa wrapped it around her waist while the rest of us had it on regularly. The game was about to start as the team starts to walk on the the field, after the anthem we sit down. It was a game against Paris Saint-Germain so it was gonna be a fun game to watch because they're a good team, but also has a few of Neymar's brazil team mates.

It was halftime 1-0 for PSG, Zlatan had scored a very good goal. Barça had 65% of possession, but missed a few at the net. Neymar tried once but the goalie got the ball just on time.
Halftime was over and the teams already switched sides. "This is gonna be intense" Jo says.
Barça got a penalty kick, it was up to Messi or Neymar. They both started for the ball, but Messi stopped. Neymar does the trick to make it look like he's gonna kick it to the right but pulls it in the bottom left. "GOOOOOOOOOOAL" everyone shouts and celebrates, "You were right!" Rafa says to Jo clapping.
The game ended 2-1 for Barcelona, 1 from Neymar and 1 from Suarez. I was surprised Messi didn't score, it doesn't happen often, but he did assist Suarez.
We were on our way home in the car and everyone was delighted for the good game. When we got to the house the guys were already there, we all gave a hug to Neymar and congratulated him. "I'm hungry!" Ney shouts like a little kid "Well what do you want?" Mar says laughing, "Ummmm a burger!" He shouts "Ugh always junk food! Eat something healthy for once!" Senior said "Ok but next time! I really want a burger right now." Neymar says still sounding like a child and all I could do was laugh.