Chapter 5: First month of High School

Chapter 5: First month of High school

It's been a month now since the first day of my freshman year. So far, so good. I didn't actually get bullied lately. I was actually very thankful to that. It's been actually new to me that I haven't got any insults for the first month of high school. Anyways, Amanda and I are heading out to have our homeroom class. I was actually wearing my checkered top, some ripped jeans and my favorite white converse shoes. I also added my sparkly owl necklace.

{A/N: Picture on the side}

We finally arrived in our room and I heard my classmates gossiping about something very exciting. I can tell by those looks that it looks like we have someone new today. I’m very observant. I can actually tell what they were talking about. Amanda and I exchanged looks and decided to slip it off. Mrs. Belle arrived and she was actually excited about something.

"Good morning class!" our teacher said gladly. We gave our greetings back to her and she announced the most awaited exciting news they heard.

"We have a new student from Los Angeles." she looked at the door. I was right. I knew by the looks of others. I looked around the room for their reaction. I was actually disgusted by their looks. They looked at the boy like it was their own boyfriend or something. They actually looked like they want to seduce the boy. I winced and was really disgusted by them and by my thought.

I looked over the door to see how hot this boy was. Holy cow, the boy was really hot. Now I feel ashamed by my thoughts. I was not going to give him seduced looks and I am no that girl. A boy with chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair entered the room. I heard some excited giggles from the girls behind me. He turned his head upwards to look at us.

"This is David Brooke everyone. David, will you please tell us more about yourself?" she asked eagerly

"Of course Ma'am. Hello everybody my name's David Brooke. I came from Los Angeles. I'm looking forward in meeting new friends here in Easton High" he said smiling gladly.

"Thank you David. You can sit beside Ms. Carter." she told David.

Okay, this was no near to good. This was bad. It has bad all written in his face. This will give me some bad looks and I was going off fine and now he’s here. I’m now dead. What will I do? Okay. Calm down El. Stay calm and cool. Act casual. I said to myself and I managed to do it.

David walked towards his seat and sat beside me. Well, I was expecting a greeting from him but he didn't. Where did the “meeting new friends” go? I was up for making new friends so I started anyway. Hoping it would work out and good.