Chapter 3

Chapter Three

"Shhhh!" I heard Kimberley whisper to Sarah as I led in bed, pretending to be asleep.

Sarah obviously let the door slam, "Sarah!" Kimberley quietly shrieked.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what you were shh ing about," Sarah whispered back, a nervous giggle came from her.

I suppose I could of told them it was okay, that I wasn't really asleep, but for some reason I liked that they cared about me, even though I couldn't wait to get home, I was glad I was in this dorm, not with those other tramps.

"Goodnight Cheryl - if you awake," I head Kimberley whisper. "Nahh she's out of it Sarah, just get changed quickly and we can switch the light off again," I heard Kimberley say urgently, whilst she was what I guessed from the noises hopping around the room. 

"Whats the deal with her anyway?" Sarah asked. "She's really quiet and a bit rude if I'm honest," She whispered bluntly.  True thing, I'm not going to lie.

"Sarah! She's just tired, new and probably feels in a bit over her head, thats why we have to be nice to her, make her feel welcome," Kimberley answered.

"Well just be careful, I don't want your innocent soul to get hurt by her," Sarah giggled.

"Shut up Sarah!" Kimberley giggled. "Goodnight!" The light went off.

"Night saint Kimba, good-night."

I must admit, I did feel a slight appreciation for Kimberley then, I had been a *Female Dog* to her, she could of easily slagged me off then, but she didn't, she stuck up for me, making this uncomfortable bed a little more comfortable.

*************

WTF is that!? A loud, piercing alarm sound was running through the dorm.

"Is there a fire or something?" I called out, my eyes still tightly shut.

I earned a laugh from one of them, "Urr no babe, thats just our morning call," Kimberley answered still laughing.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw that Sarah was worse then I was, her head was tucked firmly under her pillow, refusing to get up or move. Kimberley saw what I was staring at,

"Ohh she'll be like that for ages," She said, glancing at Sarah, this was obviously a regular thing last year.

I smiled at her, back to my old silent self. Atleast I had spoken a little bit to her, if I had her believing I was just shy then that was fine, I'd be gone soon anyway.

"Do you want to use the bathroom to change? I'll just do it in here, Sarah will be none the wiser," She smiled.

"O-h, thanks." I replied, dropping to my knees to get out my ugly uniform. I walked across the room, trying to be as quiet as I could, even though we were meant to be getting up, I still didn't want to wake Sarah, she didn't seem like much of a morning person.

The uniform was awful. It was a black skirt and tights combo, thank god we were allowed the skirt above the knee! On top was a white shirt, with a red and black striped tie, complete with a big clumpy blazer. Oh yes this was high fashion at it's best. Atleast I could wear what I wanted at dance classes, I still didn't know when my first lesson was, I'm guessing today was all about getting our timetables and things, which I was glad about, maybe I'd leave before lessons properly started.

sh!t! I'd forgotten my skirt. I opened the door, with my tie, shirt and pyjama combo and walked out into the room, Sarah still in her previous position and Kimberley, with only her pyjama bottoms and bra on. sh!t!

"sh!t I'm so sorry," I said, turning away, " I should of knocked! I just forgot my skirt,"

She laughed, "Don't worry about it, I'm sure your be seeing me like this a lot more anyway," She blushed at her own comment and corrected herself, "I meant because we're sharing a room, not anything else!" She rambled on. Kind of cute in a way.

I lauughed, moving swiftly across the room with my head down, I aplogised again and went back into the bathroom, to put the rest of the uniform back on. I wonder what Kimberley was studying here? She had a great body, kind of a dancer's body. Cheryl you lesbian, I made myself smile. Jesus this place was making me go mad already.