Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

I lay in the darkness, wide awake like I knew was, waiting for the sound of Sarah soft snores. It wasn’t that we were sneaking around Sarah, nor that I didn’t want her there, in fact I loved sharing my dorm with her, she was outrageous and funny, it was just we thought it might look weird to her if she knew me and Kim were snuggling up at night, even though it was completely innocent. Eventually I heard Sarah, signalling that she was asleep, I waited for a few minutes just to be sure and when I was  I pulled back my duvet and crept over to Kimberley’s bed.

“I thought you were never coming,” she whispered, as I climbed in behind her.

“Well I did think about not joining you,” I whispered back, as she turned her body to face mine.

“What changed your mind?” She asked.

“I was cold in my bed, and you’ve made it very toasty in here,” I whispered whilst burying my body under the duvet.

“Well I am a hot potato I guess,”

“Are you drunk Walsh? A hot potato?” I smirked.

“You said the other night I was like sleeping with a sack of potato’s, hence hot potato, jesus Cheryl, that would of been funny if you had got that,” she made a sad expression.

I couldn’t help but quietly laugh at her, “It makes it so much less funny to when you have to explain the joke,” I giggled into the pillow.

She was now frowning more then ever, “whatever, get out of my bed,” she joked, pulling the duvet

off me.

“Oi!” I squealed, grabbing to get the duvet back.

“I told you to get out,” Kimberley giggled quietly, holding onto the duvet.

“You don’t really want that,” I whispered.

“Try me,” she was trying to play me, I loved it, but she wasn’t going to win.

“Fine,” I smirked. Climbing over Kim, back to my own bed.  She wouldn’t be expecting that. I got back into my own bed and waited for her to back down, I didn’t have to wait long.

“Tweedy get back in here,” Kimberley whispered.

“Sorry Walsh, you told me to get out, your going to have to do better then that,” I smirked.

She tried again, “Please, pretty please come back, I know you want to,”

a

“Still not good enough,” I whispered back, teasing her still.

It went silent for a bit, when I heard her bed creak slightly, I looked up to make out her figure coming towards the bed in the darkness.

“Come back please,” she whispered silently holding out her hand.

I couldn’t resist that, I smiled and took her hand, where she led me back to her bed, letting me slip in first.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me for to long,” she whispered, getting herself into bed and pulling the blanket over both of us.

“I guess not, you hold many powers over me Walsh,”

“I knew I did,” she whispered smugly.

“Oi!” I lightly knocked her arm. “More talk like that and I’ll be jumping right out if this bed again,”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry,” she gave in, wrapping me in her arms.

“Your forgiven,” I smiled, embracing her warmness. “Actually might miss you over the holidays babe,”

“I know! I don’t know what I’m going to do without you! But atleast we have the day together Saturday, you like roller-coasters and stuff don’t you?”

“Uhh yeah of course,” I bluffed, not wanting to give her another reason to tease me and also to impress her a little bit.

“Good,”

“I hope your mum and dad like me you know,” I whispered.

“They will love you,” she answered.

“If they understand me accent,”

She laughed and repeated me, “Yes if they understand your accent. What lessons do you have tomorrow?”

“Uhh I don’t know babe, I just know I have dance last,”

“Useless then ain’t you,” she teased. I decided to pinch her to get my own back, “Argh Cheryl get off!”

“Shhh,” I whispered, glancing over to Sarah’s bed, where I was relived to see she was still dead to the world.

“Don’t pinch me then!” She said whilst giggling.

“Don’t call me useless then,” I giggled back.

“I have no reply to that, except that I’m tired and want to sleep,” she whispered, pulling me in closer to get herself comfortable.

“Okay babe, okay. Goodnight Kimba,” I snuggled into her.