you and I

Madison*

As school ends me and Paige head to my house and I get her my purple pair of converse and she heads to her house and then I get a text and I opened my phone to see a unknown number then I read the text.

To Madison:
Hey mads its Cameron I still need your fashion help.
From Madison:
Hey Kk I'll be over in a due.
To Madison:
Thanks I'll text you my address in a minute.
From Madison:
Kk.

As I wait for him to text me back I go down stairs to see my mom and my little sister sitting at the table.

"Hey mom" I say as I grab a donut and sit at the table.

"Hey sweetie oh uh I have to go to work in a fue minutes so I'll need you to watch your sister tonight" she says.

"What no not tonight I have plans that I have been planning for weeks mom please" I say as I look over at my little sister.

"Sorry Madison ether you take her with you or you don't go" she states.

Then my phone vibrates and I take it out of my pocket and I see that Cameron texted me his address then I text Paige.

To Paige:
Hey my mom has to work tonight so I have to bring my little sister
From Paige:
Oh that's fine you know I love Emma.
To Paige:
Yea I guess it won't be to bad.
From Paige:
Yay.

"Yea I guess she can come with but I need extra money for her I only have money for me to get in" I say and my mom gives me 20$.

"Okay be safe I love you" she says then walks out the door.

"Okay so let's go find a outfit for you Lil Missy" I say as we run up to her room.

"Okay let's see" I say as I look in her closet.

"Okay put these on" I say and she puts it on and I do say so my self it's like looking in a miniature mirror.

Outfit: black jeans, minion shirt and pink converse.

After I brush her hair I tell her to play in here till I get done.

When I walk in my room I walk in my closet and picked out my outfit.

Outfit: black skinny jeans, white crop top and black converse.

"Maddi" my emma says.

"Yes" I say as I finish brushing my hair.

"Can I get some juice please" she asks.

"Yea come on" I say as we walk down stairs.

As I fix her a cup of apple juice my phone rings.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey are you still coming over" Cameron asks.

"Oh yea I totally forgot I'll be over in a minute bye" I say then hanged up.

"Who was that" my emma asked.

"Oh um that was a friend from school and were going to pick him up" I say.

"Oh maddi gotta boyfriend maddi gotta-" she said skipping around the kitchen till I cut her off.

"Noo he's just a friend that I'm showing around and if you tell mom I won't buy anymore of your favorite chips" I say.

"Okay I promise" she says then I run back up to my room and grabbed one of my bags and went into her room and got her medicine and put it in my bag ,ran down stairs got my phone and keys.

"Ready" I say.

"Yea" she says as we walk out the house and I lock the door.

Once we arrive at Cameron's house I knocked on the door and some girl answered the door.

"Hi is uh Cameron here" I say.

"Yea you must be madison I'm maya" she says.

"H-how did you know that" I ask.

"Well ever since Cameron got home that was the only thing he talked about" she said.

"Oh is that right what did he say" I asked.

"Well he said that your eyes were like a ocean and the sun, you smile could briten someone's day and he said-" she said till someone cut her off.

"Well I see you met my younger sister maya" he says as he walks over to me and hugs me.

"And who is this little cutie" he says.

"This is my little sister Emma" I say as she hides behind me.

"Well hi Emma I'm Cameron" he says.

"Okay well Emma stay down here" I say.

"Okay" she says and sits on the couch.

"So how old is your sister" Cameron asks.

"She's 9" I say.

"Awe she so adorable" he says.

"Thanks so go do your thing and I'll pick out your outfit" I say and he goes into the bathroom and then I hear the shower tern on as I look in his closet for about 10 minutes I hear the shower tern off.

"Have you found a outfit yet" I hear Cameron ask as I grab a white v-neck I walk out the closet to see cameron with a towel around his waste and I just drop the shirt on the ground.

"You okay"he says.

"Uh ha yea I'm fine" I say.

"Then what was that" he says.

"What was what" I ask binding down and picked up the shirt.

"You dropping the shirt" he says.

"What shirt" I say as I throw the shirt in the closet.

"Never mind" he says as he opens his dresser.

Then I walk back in the closet and picks up the white shirt and picked out jeans, "cam" I yell.

"Yea" he says.

"Where are your shoes" I ask.

"On the bottom shelf" he said.

"Ha I looked there" I said.

"Press the button" he said.

"What but- oh ha never mind" I yelled.

"Maddi your weird" he said.

"Yea a weird person you like" I said.

"What was that" he asked.

"Nun" I said.

"No tell me or I'll-" he said.

"Or you'll what" I said walking out the closet setting the clothing on his bed and he grabbed the jeans and a pair of boxers and went in the bathroom.

"Or I'll do this" he said walking out the bathroom half naked well he had pants on but you could still see his abs and biseps.

Then he walked closer to me and I started backing up till I bumped into the wall then next thin I know it our lips crashed into each other and he placed his hands on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck and he brought me closer to deepen the kiss then we pulled away slowly.

"Well" I said.

"Well what" he said.

"Is it true" I asked.

"Is what true" he asked.

"Is it true that you like me" I asked.

"Yea Madison I do but it's okay if you don't like me back" he said as he put his shirt on and sat on his bed.

"Cam I do like you but I've been hurt so bad in my past relationships and I have trust issues but I'm willing to give you a chance" I say as I walk over to him.

"Really" he say.

"Yea really"

* so the date they started dating was august 8*