hospital and cuddles

Madison*

As we arrive at Cameron's we walk into the kitchen and Cameron runs up to his room to take a shower.

"Madison!" I hear someone yell but by the time I turn around I get tackled by maya and I herd a crunch.

"Heey may- ouch ow" I say as I hold on to my ankle.

"Oh my gosh Madison are you you ok I'm so sorry" maya says helping me into a chair.

"Yea I'm fine I just think it's sprained it's nothing" I say standing up but I just fall so I climb back in the chair.

"No your not fine once Cameron gets out the shower were taking you to the hospital" Cameron mom says.

"Mrs.Boyce you don't have to do that I'm totally fine" I say getting worried.

"Oh call me Libby and were taking you and you can't say anything about it" Libby says.

"Hey mads ready to go- um is everything OK" Cameron asks looking at me.

"Um cameron Maya tackled Madison and hurt her ankle and she can't walk so were going to take her to the hospital" Libby explained.

"OK well I'll get madison, Maya get an ice pack and mom get the door" Cameron said.

So were on our way to the hospital and my mom is at work 'oh shit this is bad'.

"Careful cam" Libby said.

"Here put her in this" Maya said as she grabs a wheel chair and Cameron sets me down in it.

"What can I help you with" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Yes my sister tackled my girlfriend and her ankle is swollen" Cameron said.

"Okay fill this out" she said.

"Madison you should call your mom" Libby said.

"Okay"
As I get on the phone with my mom, I told her what happened and she started freaking out.

"What did she say" Cameron asked.

"Well she started to freak out so now she's on her way" I explained.

"That's good at least I get to meet her" Libby says.

"Oh you do not want to meet my mom when she's mad or angry" I said then I see my mom walk in the door 'oh no'.

"Madison oh my are you OK" she said.

"Yea I just think I broke my ankle" I said.

"OK well where's the paper work" she asks as I hand her the klip board.

"Is there anything I can get you from the vinding machine" Maya asks.

"Yea can you get me a water" I say as Cameron takes my hand.

"Everything will be OK and after we leave I promise you that we will watch movies and cuddle" can says as he rubs circles on my hand with his thumb 'actually that's really soothing'.

"Ok that actually sounds nice" I say while smiling.

"I love you" Cameron says and with those three little words can make a real huge difference in my life.

"I love you, to" I say and he leans in and kisses my cheek.

"Hi I'm Libby Cameron's mom sorry about your daughter" Libby says 'uh oh'.

"Hi I'm sam nice to meet you and thanks so what happened" my mom says.

"Um Cameron and Madison came to my house, madison came in the kitchen while Cameron went to take a shower and Maya my daughter seen Madison and tackled her with a hug and we herd a crack sound and Maya helped Madison off the floor and she couldn't stand so when Cameron came back down stairs we brought her here" Libby explained.