the unexpected happens

Madison*

As I was laying in a hospital bed not able to move at all I heard the doctor talking to granny and he said that I have a 50-50 chance to remember the people I just met then I felt some one grab my hand and tell me they really need me and I heard soft wheeps and every went bright then it got clearer and I saw hala crying with a shocked face "where's cam" I ask.

"Oh um he went to the cafeteria he'll be back" she said.

"Oh OK" I said.

"Hey we should prank him" she said.

"How" I said and she explained what were going to do then I went back to "sleep" then cam came in and he said something about grapes and hala told him to set them on the table and she was going to the bathroom then he took my hand.

"Madison there's something I want to tell you and I know I always say it but Im truly madly in love you and I really wish you would wake up please I need you more than anything your like a drug that I'm addicted to and when you wake up even if you don't remember me I'll love you till I die no matter what happends" cam said and then he started crying.

"Wh-who are you" I say as I open my eyes and roll my head over to look at him.

"Madison your awake" he said hugging me.

"Ye-yea why wouldn't I be" I ask.

"You don't remember" he said.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"You were in a acoma" he said.

"What I was for how long" I ask.

"For about 4 hours" he said looking at the clock.

"Really wow but foreal who are you" I say.

"I'm Cameron your boyfriend" he said.

"No dyshawn is" I say.

"What year do you think this is" he asks.

"2012" I say.

"No mads its 2015" he said.

"What really" I say.

"Madison your awake" I hear hala say.

"Hala it's so great to see you, um this boy is claming to be my boyfriend" I say.

"Um mads he is" hala says.

"Really I thought dyshawn was" I say.

"No when you were in 6th grade you, your mom and Emma moved to California" hala explained.

"Why" I ask.

"Well your mom found a better job there" she said.

"Oh but why am I here then" I ask.

"Well you, cam, Paige, and Emma drove here for fall break" she said.

"Oh OK" I said.

"Well I'm going to go tell granny your awake" she said and left me and cam alone.

"So you don't remember me" cam asks.

"No sorry but you seem like a nice guy" I said feeling so bad I have to lie to him.

"Mads you have to remember me I love you" he said.

"W-what" I ask.

"I love you with all my heart and sole I honestly don't know what I would do without you in my life, that day in 2nd period when we met I just knew I would love you till the day I die please just please remember" he begged.

"Cameron right, look I really wish I could remember dating a guy as hot as you but I don't I'm sorry" I said.

"Madison oh my your awake Cameron go get the nurse" granny said.

"Yes ma'am" Cameron said sadly and walked away.

"Hala it's hurting me and him to act like I lost my memory of him could you hurry and come up with something to make me "remember him" so I don't have to hurt him any more he told me how he truly felt about me when I was asleep and I I just really wanted to kiss him but I couldn't" I explained.

"OK well I'll think of something on the car ride home" she said.

"Thanks" I said laying back in relief.

Then Cameron and a nurse came in and the ran some more tests on me then cleared me to go home but if I have any issues to come back.

So on the ride home I sat in the pasinger seat of my jeep while Cameron drove it and hala was with granny.

"So cameron we dated" I asked breaking the silence.

"Were still dating but you don't remember but just know I still love you no matter what" he said.

"Cameron I'm sorry but it will probably take a while for my whole memory comes back so please don't presher me it's hard enough with my mom not here to support me" I say as a tear steams down my cheek.

"Madison I'm sorry if I presheres you it's just we been through so much and now we have to do it all over again but if we have to I'll do it just for you" he said and now I really want to hug him but I have to keep playing this stupid little act to just prank him and its really breaking me hard but hopefully tomorrow will change.

"Cam I-I don't know what to say" I said.

"Just tell me this could you at least hear the things that were said when you were in a acoma" he asked.

"I think so but it was a little hazzy so kind of why" I say.

"Because when you were asleep I was always by your side and so was hala and when I got tired I stayed up just in case you woke up and now you don't remember me that hurts me really badly" he said yelling at me.

"Well it would hurt me to if someone that I would care so much for not to remember me when they were in a acoma I bet that feels like getting your heart ripped out" I said while also in tears.

"Madison I'm sorry I yelled at you" he said.

"No I'm sorry that I don't remember you" I yell and stayed quiet as I stared out my window.

When we got to granny's house I hopped out my car and walked inside and headed people mermer but I kept walking till I got to my old room and face planted into my pillow after about 5 minutes there was a knock at my door.

"Cameron of that's you I don't want to talk right now" I yelled.

"Wow hurtful arntcha" hala said.

"Hala it's driving me crazy not being able to be in his arms and tell him I love him please tell me you thought of what well do tomorrow" I said.

"Oh mads if I knew this is what would happen to you I wouldn't have done it but I did, OK well today after church me, you, Cameron, paige, peyton, Jackson, aaliyah, dyshawn, and Jared are going to the mall is there anything you could remember doing with Cameron at the mall in California" she said.

"Yea I was afraid to get on one of those jumpy thingies so cam convenienced me to do it with him and it was so fun, then we got some taco bell and we went to reu 21 and I tried on some outfits and I got his opinions on them" I said.

"wow y'all are that couple I wish I had that kind of relationship where you could be open about anything like you and Cameron but I don't know what Jared likes to do" she said.

"Oh Hals do you want me to talk to him for you" I asked.

"Would you do that for me" she asked.

"I would totally do that for you" I said.

"OK well g'night" hala said leaving my room

As I drifted off to sleep I had a bad dream about me actually losing my memory and I woke up crying then Cameron ran into my room.

*sorry if its long plez comment and vote I really want to know what your opinions are*

-Love my minions

haha sorry I love minions so that's what I'll call y'all byezz.