the morning of

***6 weeks later***

Madison*

as I wake up I see I'm in my room with someone's arms around me 'man I seeing him when I wake up'

"Morning babe how you sleep" Cameron asked.

"Great what about you" I ask.

"Wonderful seeing that I was with you" he said.

"Awe your so sweet that's why I love you" I said as I kiss him.

"I love you, to" cam said inbetween the kiss

"Oh you get to take your brace off today" cam said as we sat in my bed.

"Oh thats right so what do you want to do with the time being, mom's probably at work and Emma's asleep" I asked.

"Why don't we go lay back on the couch, cuddle and watch movies" cam said.

"Oh that does sound nice" I said.

"I'll get the snacks" cam said as he roams through the cabinets.

"Pantry top shelf to the right" I yelled.

As Cameron walks into the living room I hear little feet running down the hall.

"Maddi maddi maddi" Emma yells.

"What" I said.

"Can I have a friend over" she asks with the puppy eyes.

"You know that doesn't work on me but as Long as you stay quite and don't bug me and cam sure why not" I said.

"Yay I love you so so much your the best big sis ever" Emma said in her little kid voice.

"Yea yea run along" I say as cam grab the x-box controller.

"So what movie do you wanna watch" cam asks.

"I don't know I have been wanting to watch lelo and stitch 2" I said then Cameron looked at me like 'are you crazy that's a little kid movie' "what" I asks.

"Mads that's for little kids" cam said.

"Well excuse me loving Disney movies I'm a kid at heart cam and no one can change that" I said crossing my arms.

"Mads I didn't mean to put it that way" he exclam.

"Well which way did you mean to put it, and it's not even that much of a kid movie" I ask.

"Mads I'm sorry" cam says hugging me.

"You should be I had a rough childhood I barely had one since my dad died, having to take care of Emma all the fucking time, having to even cook and clean while my mom was at work not having someone to even care if I was fed, bathed and not even asked how my day was all they cared about was emma" I practicly was yell ing at him.

"Oh Madison I-I didn't know, wow....you must have hated your life back then but that doesn't matter now that was in the past and we can watch all the Disney movies out there if you want" can said.

"Really" I said literally in tears.

"Yea I promise.

As I sat back down where I was cam wrapped his arms round me and now I feel safe again.

"What time is it" I asked.

"Oh hey babe your finally up" cam said.

"Oh what happened" I asked.

"You fell asleep during the movie" he said.

"Oh what time is it" I ask.

"It's about 7 why" he asked.

"What I was supposed to get my brace token off at 6 how could you let me sleep" I asked after I punched him.

"Ow you looked so peaceful and I know you haven't been getting enough sleep lately so I thought I could let you sleep" cam exclaimed.

"Awe well I haven't been getting sleep cause of this stupid brace" I said.

"Well I could still take you they close at like 9" he said.

"Well let's go" I said.

"Ok" he said grabbing my keys

"Wait where's emma" I ask freaking out.

"Chill she's spending the night with her friend"can said and I calmed me down a little.

When we get into the car cam drives me to the doctor so I can get this stupid thing off my leg, when we get there I see my doctor.

"Dr. Penny can you please get this thing off my leg please" I begged.

"How does it feel" she asks after she takes the brace and bandage off.

"If feels better" I say as I move it around alittle.

"OK be sure to exercises it and go for runs almost every day" she assures me.

"Yes ma'am" I say as me and cam leave.

"Wanna get some icecream while were out" cam asks.

"Sure sounds great" I say as we climbed into my jeep 'yea I got my driver's license a few days ago'.

"Are you sure you should be driving right now" cam asks.

"Why not" I ask as we pull up to the dairy Queen's drive thru.

"Well you just got your brace off" he says.

"Just forget about it what would you like" I ask.

"I would like you with me on the couch cuddling" cam said.

"Awe cam but I'm being serious" I say.

"OK fine Oreo blizzard" he said as he takes my hand into his.

"OK I'll take one Oreo blizzard and a cookie dough buzzard" I say.

"Will that be all for you" the lady asked.

"Yes thank you" I say as I pull up to the window and hand the lady my money.

After we get our icecream we park and start eating our icecream.

"Babe" cam says.

"Yea" I ask.

"Why don't you talk about your family or your friends back home" he asks.

"Cam I really don't know I even don't remember half of them but what would you like to know about them" I say.

"Were you really close to any of them besides your gran" he asks.

"Yea a fue there was aaliyah, dyshawn, Jackson, hala, peyton, and a fue others but when I moved here we all talked every day till I got a new phone and I haven't heard from then since" I says as a tear streams down my cheek.

"Wow mads I'm sure they all miss you" can said.

As we finish our icecream I take cam home so he can sleep in his bed and be with his family.