the nightmare on love street

Recap*
So Madison woke up she tricked Cameron the went home, cam and mads had a little love fight and madisno had a nightmare and Cameron ran into her room.

Cameron*

"Madison are you ok" I ask.

"No I had a nightmare that I was in a acoma and I didn't remember you and we broke up and you startered a acting career and I moved back here and I was miserable" madison expained.

"Madison the acoma and losing your memory was real bit me acting no" I said.

"Cam I'm sorry" she said.

"Why" I asked confused.

"I didn't lose my memory hala said I should prank you to see if you would believe that I lost my memory and when you told me that you truly madly love me I felt the same way and I will always love you no matter what happens in the future also and I really miss those kissable lips and you huggs that's make me fill safer that I am with you" she explained and I just walked up to her and hugged her.

"Your not mad" she asked.

"Babe why would I be mad I literally thought you would die in that hospital bed and I would have to Barry my one true love" I said as I see a teat go down her cheek.

"Cam I love you soon fucking much I can't even discribe how much I truly love you" she said and after she said that I cuped her face and kisses her.

After we settled down its about 1 so we drift off to sleep and with Madison in my arms just makes me so happy.

Madison*

As I open my eyes it really feels like home I slept in my old bed with a plus one I'm in my old room which has so many memories in here like the time when I was 10 and I had a sleep over with hala, peyton, aaliyah and Christina well when me and her were still friends but we talked about boys we had crushes on and people we really couldn't stand at the time.

"Morning beautiful" I hear someone say.

"Hhmm oh morning babe" I said getting side tracked.

"What's wrong" Cameron asked.

"Nothing just remembering all the old memories in this room" I say as he wraps my arms around my waist.

"Morning madis- oh hi cameron" I hear hala say.

"Morning Hals what's up" I say.

"Oh nun just coming to check on you to see if your memory came back" she said.

"He knows" I say.

"Oh are you mad at me" she asks.

"No I know you were just pranking me we had our laugh and I still have my Madison so were good" can said.

"Oh well come down when your finished getting dressed and come eat....oh church starts at 9:45" hala says.

"Thanks babes" I say.

"Babes I thought I was babes" can said with a powtie face that looked so cute.

"No your not babes your babe she's babes" I said.

"Well let's get dressed and go eat I smell pancakes" cam said.

"Those arnt pancakes those are...." I said sniffing the air like a dog "Ooo those are nutella hot cakes with bacon, eggs, grits and my favorite oatmeal on the side" I said confidently.

"Who you know what were having for breakfast already" Cameron said " oh and what are hot cakesx cam asked.

"Hot cakes are like thicker pancakes" I explained.

"But why are the called hot cakes" he asks.

"Because they're thick like cake" I explained

"OK well let's get dressed and go eat" cam said as he sat on my bed as o roam through my suit case for my church outfit.

Outfit: a flower print tan short strapless dress, tan sandles and a blue jean vest.

As I take my shirt off I hear Cameron whistle.

"What" I ask.

"nun just that I have a very sexy girl in front of me in booty shorts and a bra" he said walking closer to me.

"I'm not sexy" I say the he takes his shirt off.

"Yes you are, Now were both sexy" he said wrapping his arms around me and then picked me up.

"Cameron...stop...that tickles" I says wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"I know that's the piont" he said leaving a trail of kisses on my neck.

"We should get dressed before hala comes back in here" I said.

"Oh fine" he said.

After we got done getting dressed Cameron left the room and I applied some makeup but I didn't cake it on like those worse that think that's pretty I went with a natural look and added some eyeliner with a small wing, as I finish hala walks in and she looks stunded like she just saw a famous person.

"Hala" I said waving my hand in her face.

"Oh sorry it's just you look so beautiful" she said.

"Awe thanks so do you" I said looking at her, she had on a black skirt, a white crop top and black converse she gets me.

"Oh please Cameron's lucky to have you" she said as we walk out my old room.

"Thanks I guess he is, sooo what's with you and Jared" I said.

"Nothing" she said blushing.

"Yet" I mumbled.

"What was that" she asks.

"Nun...morning granny" I said hugging her then I look over at Cameron with his mouth open with a fork full of egg that's about to fall.

"What" I ask.

"Oh nothing gust that it's the first time I saw you in a dress with 'sandles'! What happened to your converse" he said.

"Well since were going to church I thought I could wear something more dressier hala" I said.

"What" hala said with a mouth full of food.

"Wearing converse with a skirt to church" I said.

*Well there's nothing wrong with wearing converse with a dress or skirt its cute.*

"Any ways what are the plans for after church" granny asks.

"Well were coming back here, changing into something comfortable and heading to the mall" I explained, "morning sleepy head's" I said to Paige and Emma.

"Morning guys" Paige said, "Why is everyone all dressed up" she askes.

"Well see it's Sunday morning so were going to church if your planning on going go get dressed" hala said.

"Ok save me some hot cakes" she yelled.

"How does she know what hot cakes are" Cameron asked.

"Well you see we have been best friends since I moved to Cali so I made them plenty of times" I explained.

"Well how come you never made them for me" Cameron asked.

"Well we have been busy but when we get back to cali, settled in, and I'm not to tired I'll make them" I said.

"Promise" he asked, "promise" I said.