party time

Madison*

As we sneak out we climb into my jeep and head to the party.

"So where is this party" I ask.

"Do you remember max" hala asks.

"Max smith" I ask.

"Bingo" she said.

"Um mads how long are we going to stay don't you remember we have church in the morning" can reminded me.

"Well be back at like 2" I said.

"OK" he said.

"So is the others meeting us there" I ask.

"They are now" hala said putting her phone down.

"You haven't changed one bit" I said.

"So how long have you and camron been dating" hala asks.

"We have been dating for well its the 19th I broke my ankle on the 9th of last month so
49 days" I said.

"Oh kool" she said.

"So how long has peyton and Jackson been dating" I ask.

"About 4 months" she said.

"Awe I'm happy he came to his sincies and asked her out, remember when I still lived here and Jackson was all she talked about" I said.

"Yea like dyshawn was all you talked about when y'all were and off and on couple but when you move you had to break up with him that minute you were about to leave" hala said.

"Cam I'm sorry you have to hear this but dyshawn means nothing to me well were still good friends and that all we will ever be trust me" I said as we pull up to max's house.

"Mads I trust you, I know it was love at first sight that first day I saw you and I know you won't try anything with anyone else" cam said.

"Wow he's taking this jealousy period well" hala said.

"Wait what jealousy period" I ask.

"Well one time I was in this relationship that lasted 7 months till his jealousy period got out of hand" she said.

"How" cam asked.

"Well first we were fine and we started staying over at each others houses and he wouldn't even let me talk to his older brother, then a month later when we were at a school dance I was talking to Matthew and he walked up to him and told him if he wanted to live to stop talking to me, then 4 months later when I told him I was going over to one of my friends house he followed me over there, and three months later he started to hit me when I refused to do something he tried to have sex with me and the next day I told peyton and showed her the cuts and bruises then at lunch her and some other people plus my brother jumped him and he got hurt so bad he was put in the hospital for a year" she explained as we walked through the house of people making out, girls twerking on some guy, people drinking and the smell of alcohol and sweat.

"Hala you made it, is that who I think it is" some guy with black hair said hugging hala.

"Yep Madison Cole" she said.

"Wow you look gorgeous how are you" he asked as cam put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm great but I don't remember you" I said.

"Oh I'm the kid from 5th grade that sat in the very back of the class and stayed to my self till 8th grade and I opens up and seen how great hala is" he said pitting his arm around hala.

"Oh I remember you didn't you have braces and always wore turtle necks" I said.

"Yep that's me" he said.

"Wow you changed a lot" I said, "but I don't know your name" I added.

"Jared" he said.

"Well Jared nice to see you" I said.

"So is this your boyfriend" he asks.

"Yea he is" I said smiling as I hug him

"Kool so I bet he treats you like a queen" he said.

"Yea he does" I said.

"Madison could I talk to you in the next room" cam asked.

"Yea sure" I said afraid of what he wants to tell me, "what's wrong" I ask.

"I don't know I just have a bad feeling about this" cam said.

"Is it because you don't know anyone here" I ask.

"A little but what if I get drunk and I do something to you I don't want to hurt you mads I love you and I don't know what I would do if I ever hurt you, what hala told us in the car got me thinking what happens if I turn into this kind of guy and I end up hitting you" cam said.

"Cam don't worry I won't let that happen I promise" I said hugging him.

When we walk back I to the room we were in before hala was talking to Jared then some girl walked up to Cameron.

"Hey cutie what's your name" some chick that was wearing a short leather skirt, a really short top and really tall heals.

"Um hi he's mine so back off" I said.

"Ha well if it isn't little miss Madison" she said.

"Um do I know you" I asked.

"You should we were in kindergarten together" she said.

"Um not ringingna bell" I said.

"Uh Christina, Christina Louis" she said.

"Oh wow your still a whore" I said.

"Wow looks like the bitch came out in middle school" she said.

"Oh the bithch came out when I met you" I said getting all up in her face then camerom had to hold me back.

"Oh really" she asks.

"Yea really" I said.

"Maddi calm down shes not worth it" hala said.

"Yea I really shouldn't waist my break on a slut cunt ass like you" I said.

"I'm the slut" she asks.

"Yea you are and a quick fashion tip leather was soooooo last season get with the program sweetheart" I said.

"What do you know about fashion you dress like that" she said.

"At least I don't dress like a young mily Cyrus" I said then I heard ohhs.

"Loo like we have Madison Cole in the house" I heard the DJ say then I heard cheers.

"Madison madison" I heard say my name but I couldn't see anything then everything went black.

*hope you like this story*