church and Reunion's

Madison*

As everyone gets done eating we get into two separate cars.

My car: me, can and hala.

Granny's car: Paige, granny, O.G. Dunkin and Emma.

When we pull up to the church to me it looks bigger.

"So did the add on to the church" I asks granny.

"Well yea they did but not much" she said holding on to Emma's hand.

"Oh what did the add" I asked.

"Well they added a new gym, kitchen and a youth room" she named them.

"Hey Martha you have a big croud to day" some man with white hair said.

"Chris you remember my grandaughter's Madison and Emma" she said putting a hand on Emma's head.

"Oh wow Madison your so grown up how are you sweetie" Chris said.

"I'm fine how are you" I said.

"Awesome who's your friends" he asked.

"This is Paige my best friend and this is Cameron my boyfriend" I said.

"Well nice to meet you guys great seeing you Madison and Emma see you in church" he said then walked away.

"He reminds me of my uncle" Paige said.

"How" I asked.

"The white hair and and the suit" she said.

"Your uncle wears suits all the time" cam asked.

"No just the time he came to church with me and my parents he just looked like him" she explained.

"oh well we should get down to the youth granny which way is the youth" I said and she pointed down to the counter of the church.

As we walked I heard my name and was almost tackled again in a hug so being me I hugged back.

"OMG maddi you look so beautiful" she said.

"Um thanks" I said not remembering who she was.

"Do you remember me" she asked.

"Not off the top of my head bit what's your name" I said

"Lauren you know the one that went to school
With you for 3 year's" she said.

As I thought I remembered "oh yea Lou lou" I said.

"Yea her" she said.

"oh please tell me that's who I think it is" I said.

"Who" Lauren asked.

"The one with the red shirt" I pointed out.

"Who Chris" she asked.

"Yea" I said.

"What about him" cameron asked.

"On my last day here when I was about to leave and I broke up with dyshawn he tried to kiss me" I said.

"What!" Cameron said getting mad.

"Is that who I think it is yep little miss Madison hey" Chris said trying to hug and kiss me but I pushed away "babe don't be like that" he said.

"Babe? dude dont call my girlfriend your babe OK" Cameron said stepping in the middle of us.

"You cheated on me" Chris said.

"No, Cameron move" I said.

As Cameron moved I stepped back a little cuz Chris got a lot closer.

"Chris we never dated" I said.

"Yea we did remember when you were about to leave to move to California and you said buy babes and you were looking right at me" he calmed.

"Haha I see where the mix up came from Chris I wasn't talking to you I was talking to hala that's her nickname from me and I would never date you I like mixed guys and your no kind of mix in any sort of way" I explained.

"Ouch dang mads feisty" Cameron said.

"Yea I a timper but a small one" I said.

"Well looks like I found something new about you this break" Cameron said.

"A little timper you don't remember what happened when we were 10 and that dude started picking on a aliyah cuz she has glasses " hala said.

"What happened" Cameron asked.

*flash back*

It was about 5 years ago. me, hala, peyton, Lauren and aaliyah were at the mall and I was out of soda so went to get a refill and when I got back about 5 minutes later some guy walked over to the table and started to pick on aaliyah and so I said "hey pick on someone your own size" and he said "well your my height so I'll pick on you", "wanna bet" I said then when he grabbed my arm I punched him in his face a few times till he was on the floor and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine then we went home.

*end of flash back*

"Wow my babe knows how to kick ass" Cameron said.

"Cam were at church chill" I said.

"Oh sorry I forgot" he said wrapping his arm around me as we walked in.

"Morning Wayne" hala yelled.

"Hey hala looks like you have new comers" this Wayne dude said.

"Oh they're not new they went to this church, well Madison did" hala explained.

"Well have a seat welcome" the nice man said.

As we had our lecture and our scripture lesson we went up stairs to the big church and did our thing in there and about 12 church was over so me, hala, cam, Paige, peyton, aaliyah, dyshawn, and Emma went back to the house so we could change into something more comfortable for the mall.

*sorry I haven't updated in a day or two but I'll try to make two tonight and sorry if this chapter makes some ppl that aren't Christian uncomfortable but I'm Christian but hope you enjoyed the story.*