road trip time

Madison*

As my alarm goes off I turn it off and looked around and I see Cameron asleep next to me, Paige on the floor cuddling a couch cushion, and Emma asleep on the other side of me.

"Morning sunshine" I hear my mom say.

"Mom what are you still doing here" I ask.

"I wanted to say bye before you guys leave" she says.

"Oh how sweet well I go to wake up these weirdos so we can get this show on the road" I say shaking cam.

"Cam babe wake up" I say shaking him.

"morning babe what time is it" he said stretching.

"About 9 more like 8:50, Don't wake her up" I said then my mom tries to wake Emma up.

"Why" she asks.

"I'm just going to put her in the car and let her sleep" I explained.

"Oh ok" she said.

"Paige Paige wake up" I say shaking her.

"Hu I'm up" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Come on time to go" I said, "we'll get some coffee on the way" I added.

"So how are we going to get Emma in the car without waking her" can asked.

"Easy just be quiet" I said.

As we get our bookbags I pick Emma up, then ever so carefully put her in the car, then I run back in the house and grab emmas stuff and after we get coffee were on our way to Georgia.

When were like 12 hours away Emma wakes up 'wow this kid can sleep' "I have to pee" I hear Emma say.

"Yea we should take a bathroom break and get some gas" Cameron said.

"OK Emma wake Paige up" I said.

"Paige Paige wake up were taking a bathroom break" emma said.

As we all used the bathroom, got some snacks and drinks and filled the tank up we were about to get back on the road but Cameron took the key's.

"Cam you really want to drive" I ask.

"Yea and you need the rest" he said.

"Awe always thinking about me I love so much" I said kissing him.

"Mads where are was exactly going for vacation" Emma asked.

"Emm it's a surprise" I said "go back to sleep" I said as I get Paige to pass me my pillow and blanket.

"Uhg ok how long till we get where were going" she asks.

"We have like 11 more hours left" cam said.

"OK wake me up when we have 5 more hours left" Emma said.

When were almost there like an hour away I call hala event it's like 7 something at night.

"Hello" she answer's, "hey I'm almost there get everyone at Granny's" I said, "OK see you soon" she said, "bye" I said hanging up.

Hala*

After I got off the phone with Madison I ask mom if we could go over to Madison's Gran's house to visit and she said sure so I call peyton, aaliyah, and dyshawn 'wow really surprised that everyone's still living here' as I walk into Jackson's room I tell him that were going to Madison's Gran's.

"Why are we going to Madison's Gran's" he asks.

"Well we haven't seen her in a while so I thought we can go see her" I explained.