the bad news

Cameron*

"Madison Madison" I yalled making my way to her through the crowd.

"Bye Jared" I hear hala say as I pick Madison up bridle style.

"Where are the Key's" I asked putting Madison in the backseat.

"Wheck in her jacket" hala insist.

"Found them" I said looking in her jacket pocket which was surprisingly deep.

"Where are we going" hala asked.

"When should take her to the hospital and see what's wrong with her" I said putting the key in the imuniton.

"OK but what are we going to tell granny" hala asks.

"I don't know yet bit hopefully we think of it in the next fue minutes" I said.

As we pull up the the hospital I carry Madison in and the docters see me and rushed a bed over to me.

"What happed" one doctor asked.

"Well we were at home and she just blacked out" hala said.

"Nice going hala" I said.

"Does she have any allergies" the doctor asked.

"Yea um she's allergic to shrimp, nuts, and pineapple" she said.

"Oh is she taking any medicine or anything" he asks.

"No" I answered.

"Oh well were going to run tests then get back to you, what's her name sir" he asks.

"Madison, Madison Cole" hala answered.

"Thank you ma'am" he said." I really hope she's ok" I said while pasting the floor.

"Cameron calm down she's going to be OK I promise" hala said.

"Are you sure when she was little or younger did this ever happen" I ask.

"Well once to twice it happens when she gets to crowded she's really clostaphobic" hala said.

"Really wow how did I not know my own girlfriend is clostaphobic I guess that's why she always sits on the out side of the seat on the bus" I said.

"So are you going to worry a lot or just a little" she asks.

"I would worry a lot I haven't seen her black out yet and it honestly scared me when I saw here go down I though she died" I said.

"No she's not dead she's just out" she said.

"Well I'm going to get something from the vending machine want something" I asked.

"No thanks" I said.

About 10 minutes later I walk back and see the doctor talking to hala so I ran over there.

"Yes she'll be fine but she's in an acoma" the doctor said.

"What acoma how is that possible she didn't get hurt" I said.

"She's in a small acoma and she'll wake up soon" he said.

"Could we see her" hala asks.

"Yea sure" he said.

"What room number" I ask.

"1114 B" he said and hala took off.

"Thank you" I yelled as I ran after hala.

Once we get to the room we see Madison laying on the bed asleep so I walk over to her and take her hand.

"Madison it's Cameron if you can hear me I love you and I don't know what I would do with out you please please wake up" I said as a tear streamed down my face.