mall and crushies

Hala*

As we get to the house everyone got changed and then we headed to the mall.

"Ready" I hear Madison yell.

As everyone gets their money and coats it got a little chilly we jummepd into Madison's jeep and surprisingly everyone fit on out way to the mall Madison turned the radio on and everyone started singing even dyshawn he never sings.

"Where are we going first" I asked as we walked into the mall.

"Well me and cam are going to lids anyone want to come with" Madison said as Paige raises her hand then dyshawn said he'll come to.

"Me and aaliyah are hitting rue" peyton said.

"so that leaves me with...emma!" I said happily.

"Yay!" Emma yells.

"OK so well meet up at 1 for lunch" Madison said.

"Good idea" peyton said.

"As everyone went their ways me and Emma went to some storses till Emma asked if we can go to the Disney store so we headed over their.

When it was time to head to the food court I seen Paige talking to some boy around our age.

Paige*
As I was at a store I noticed this guy checking me out next looked about my age he had brownish black hair brown eyes and it looked like I knew him from some where.

"Hi I'm Daniel" he said walkings up to me.

"Hi I'm Paige" I said.

"So you love around here" he asked.

"No just visiting you" I said.

"Yea but I'm moving in a few days" he said.

"Oh where are you moving to" I asked.

"California" he said.

"What no way I live there" I said as I smiled.

"What part" he asked.

"Oh um LA" I said.

"Cool I don't know what part yet but hope I get to see you around" he said as he began to walk away.

"Daniel....wait here" I said writing my number on a piece of paper.

"I'll call you later" he said then walked away.

'Man is this how Madison and Cameron feel every day' I ask.

"What way do Madison and Cameron feel every day" Madison asks in third person.

"Hahaha nothing why what did you see" I said.

"Paige did you meet a boy" Madison asked.

"No why" I asked.

"Well this happened every time you see a cute guy" Madison exclaimed.

"Well there's no boy mads and you know I'm still hung up on brad"I said.

"Pay he hunged up on you when he kissed Emily he's over you and I'm sorry I'm being harsh but face the fact's he moved on" madsion said.

"Mads I know but..." I said but was cut off.

"No buts I'm coming to you as a sister not a friend get back out there this is a mother reason I brought you here so you can meet a new Georgia boy" she said.

"Yea your right" I said as I went back to looking at the tops then I got an text from and unknown number.

From unknown:
Get the pink, purple and blue crop top.
To unknown:
Who is this.
From unknow:
Just get the top and come to this party tonight and meet me in the back yard at 10.
To unknown:
Fine.

As I look for the pink, purple and blue crop top I find it pay and leave the store then make my way to the food court.

"Ooo what did you get" hala asked.

"A crop top" I said as I pull it out.

"Omfg it's totally cute" hala squeals.

"What's omfg it's totally cute" Madison asked.

"Her new crop top" hala said.

"Whoa it's totally omfg worthy" madison said as we order our food.

Then I pulled hala to the side.

"Hey wanna sneak out and go to this party some random person told me about" I asked.

"Sure sounds fun whose all going" she said.

"Just me, you, dyshawn and peyton" I said.

"What about Madison and Cameron" hala asked.

"Oh they'll be cuddling all night" I said.

"Ok" she agreed.

*hey sorry its short but hope you like it byezzz*