the time to remember

Madison*

As we get finished eating we hit up some more stores then we head home.

"Hey so what's the plans for tonight" I ask.

"Well we thought how bought since your 2 month anniversary is tomorrow that we'll leave you two love birds alone for the evening" Paige said.

"Oh yea that is tomorrow awe Paige your always thinking about me but if you guys aren't doing anything there's this party I heard about and I think y'all should go" Madison said.

"Really wow yea Paige we should go to it we could get to know each other more" hala said.

"Good thinking" paige said and I just looked at Cameron and he was staring out the window.

"Cam you OK" I ask.

"Yea" he said.

"Oh OK" I said.

As we get home everyone goes change into their party outfit and me and cam go into my room.

"Cam what's wrong" I asked changing into a tank top and some shorts.

"Nothings wrong" he said taking his shirt off and just stood there.

"Are you sure" I asked.

"Honestly there is something wrong" he said.

"Well let's talk about it" I said.

"Ok"he said as we climbed onto the bed.

"So what's going on" I asked.

"Well ever since we got here I gotten a little jealous" he said.

"Of what" I asked.

"Of you and dyshawn when you said that you only like mixed guys I got worried but I don't know why I know you love me and I love you to but I'm afraid that if we go to a party and you and dyshawn get drunk he might try something" cam said.

"Awe cam that will never happen" I said.

"Well it might we never know" cam said.

"Either way were to young to drink" I said.

"Wweell" cam said.

"Cam what do you mean by that" I ask.

"Before I moved to Cali and before I met you I did drugs and went to parties all the time and got drunk a lot" cam confessed.

"Well did you have seed with any one" I asked.

"No no I'm waiting for that someone special like you" he said.

"Cam that's sweet" I said and then there was a silence but not an awkward silence.

"So what do you want to do" I said as I broke that silence.

"I don't know what do you want to do" he asked.

"How bout we start by this and see where it takes us" I said as I climb on top of him and started to kiss him and automatically he kissed back as I pulled away for air I sat up and he placed his hands on my thighs.

"Madison are you sure we're ready for this big step in our relationship we only" cam began to say then I cut him off.

"cam I don't know but I really love you and this is something that I've been want to do for a while but it seems like I was to afraid to do anything but as long as I'm with you I'll go for it" I said as he rubbed circles in my thigh with his thumb.

"Well if you want to I want to" he says as he grabbed his wallet.

"Really cam you keep one in your wallet"I said.

"What my dad gave it to me when he saw one hair on my armpit" he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"OK well it's almost 12 so right when it turns 12 well get started" I said as I looked at my phone and then I seen a text from hala.

"Babe what's wrong" cam asked then I opened the text and saw a photo and turned it to cam.

"Is that Paige" he asked.

"Yep and making out with some guy" I said.

"Yea and" he said.

"And nothing I'm just proud" I said just hurt she didn't even tell her best friend.

"Babe" he said.

"Yea" I said.

"What time" he asked.

"Oh um 11:59" I said as I put my phone on the side table.

"Ok" he said.

As I took my shirt off and my shorts cam was already shirtless so he just took his basketball shorts off now were in our under garments.

"Are you sure about this aren't we to young for this" cam asked.

"I haven't been sure about anything in my life yet" I said walking closer to him and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Babe all I want is you right now" he said and picked me up and started kissing my neck.

"Wait the door" I said, then he walked over to the door and locked it.

So we proceeded on and we took everything off and he put on the condom and as I layed on the bed he climbed on top of me and we begun to make out then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and he slid carefully into me and to be honest hit hurt like hell till I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and it literally felt like all the pain was tooked away a little, about 5-10 minutes later I'm on top of him and he's still inside me.

"Babe you ok" he asked as he thrused into me.

"Yea I gotten use to it so it doesn't hurt that much anymore" I said.

"Kk so how long do you wanna keep going" he asked.

"idk as long as you want I guess" he said.

As I push my hair back he trailed his hands up and down my bare skin and it tickled then I fell over on my side of the bed sweaty and tired.

"I'm going to take a shower wanna join" I said.

"Sure" he said.

As we hopped into the shower we washed our sweaty bodies and washed our hair even tho we had very different hair types.

"Damn" Cameron said eyein me.

"What" I asked.

"Nun just that your really sexy when your naked" he said wrapping his arms around me and pilling me closer and when he did his thing rubbed up aginsed my thing and it tickled.

"Whoa babe I didn't know I made you that hard" I said laughing.

"Well I can't help it your so damn hot and what my dick likes I like" he said and I just looked at him weird.

"You did not just say that" I said.

"Yep and I'm proud of it" he said as he picked me up.

"Babe careful" I said and he put me up against the wall and slid into me again but this time it didn't hurt like the first time whoa wait hes not wearing a condom or is he.

"Wait are you still wearing that condom" I asked.

He looked down and looked back up "yea why" he said.

"Oh well when we were just doing it I wasn't sure if you had the condom on" I said.

"Babe I'm not trying to have a baby yet" he said.

"Wait yet" I said.

"Yea Madison I really love you and I know were just freshman but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said and I felt a tear run down my face not just I was in a little pain just that he's wanting to spend the rest of our life with each other.

"Awe cam I want to spend the rest of my liglfe with you to" I said and kissed him.

After we had our shower time I got out before cam and went to bed

*sorry if it was awkward but in my other stories I read they had their little sex sean not comment what you think*